Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    2009 - Mayweather fans were PED experts

2015 - Pacquaio fans are PED experts

Pacquaio fans have a new reason to live now with the all credible Hauser
    I don't like Pacquiao... And they all take PEDs... And your boy just got caught...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      that's The Onion level

holy **** paulie is brain damaged

if you sat him down for a drivers license exam at this point im pretty sure he would just scrawl gibberish about pacquaio being on PEDs all over the table
      That Haymon money must be REALLY good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        I don't like Pacquiao... And they all take PEDs... And your boy just got caught...
        He didn't "get caught" but he probably is on some form of PED's.

I'd imagine most fighters are these days.

Comment

• This just in, Floyd Armstrong has become an official member of the IV League, not to be confused with the collegiate Ivy League schools that share the same pronunciation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Or you can look at another way:

2009 - boxing fans think Pacquiao is a PED cheat

2015 - boxing fans think Pacquiao is clean and Floyd is a PED cheat.

Crazy what a difference a few years makes
            thats not true. only 48 fans think 48 is clean. boxing fans didnt forget the toradol request, the fake arm injury, the test ducking.. etc 48ers stay losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              good thing i saved it...

the stuttering and constant pointing to Ellerbee is priceless

Just imagine if this went to court. Floyd would be slayed so easily.

Comment

• Always knew he was a drug cheat, was obvious. He's always shamelessly doing ***** to gain an advantage. Trying to clean up the sport, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  2009 - Mayweather fans were PED experts

2015 - Pacquaio fans are PED experts

Pacquaio fans have a new reason to live now with the all credible Hauser
                  F%$# both Pacquaio and Mayweather. It'll be a great day when both are gone and irrelevant. I say lets put an asterisk next to both guys records.

In all honesty im kinda feeling bad for mayweather, dude is two days out of his last fight. I don't think he will come back after this scandal especially if it turns out bad for him, which it could. But dude could spiral and very well end up broke. I know some will enjoy that and as much as I love ribbing his fanboys I will feel bad for The Money Man if he ended up broke.

Comment

• that is probably why there were no videos of Floyd being randomly drug tested by the USADA.

Floyd fans "when will this rath ever gonna stop talking about Floyd and USADA

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      F%$# both Pacquaio and Mayweather. It'll be a great day when both are gone and irrelevant. I say lets put an asterisk next to both guys records.

In all honesty im kinda feeling bad for mayweather, dude is two days out of his last fight. I don't think he will come back after this scandal especially if it turns out bad for him, which it could. But dude could spiral and very well end up broke. I know some will enjoy that and as much as I love ribbing his fanboys I will feel bad for The Money Man if he ended up broke.
                      I agree I hope both retire soon.

I doubt this "scandal" goes anywhere to be honest it's just a case of everyone of the numerous guys who hate Floyd jumping on it. Won't last too long.

But like I said it's likely Floyd is on something, much like Pacauaio and most other fighters/athletes. It's 2015, just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X