Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    wbc pure corrupt too. a lot of corruption in this sport. which is why its at the bottom of the barrel in the sports world. only talked about every blue moon. doomed to fall into obscurity once a big star and legend like pac finally retires.
    These sanctioning bodies need to be abolished or cleaned out and replenished with actual boxing men who know the sport and respect its integrity. Not corrupt Latino cartel affiliated crooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
      These sanctioning bodies need to be abolished or cleaned out and replenished with actual boxing men who know the sport and respect its integrity. Not corrupt Latino cartel affiliated crooks.
      not happening. wbc in gbp and canelo's pocket. corruption everywhere at the very tippy top. boxing less popular than gymnastics nowadays. no one outside of the boxing world even knows about current boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        not happening. wbc in gbp and canelo's pocket. corruption everywhere at the very tippy top. boxing less popular than gymnastics nowadays. no one outside of the boxing world even knows about current boxing.
        I know, it's sad. It could easily make a revival, just need to have the government intervene and start regulating boxing like literally every other big sport. It disgusts me that not a single public official wants to deal with this. They're basically handing it over to criminals to do what they want with it. They should be locked up instead. Might be worth all of bkxing'a fandom pushing the message to Trump who actually really likes boxing and cares for the sport. He seems like the kind of guy who could and would do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
          I know, it's sad. It could easily make a revival, just need to have the government intervene and start regulating boxing like literally every other big sport. It disgusts me that not a single public official wants to deal with this. They're basically handing it over to criminals to do what they want with it. They should be locked up instead. Might be worth all of bkxing'a fandom pushing the message to Trump who actually really likes boxing and cares for the sport. He seems like the kind of guy who could and would do it.
          trump could easily fix boxing if he wanted but unfortunately he has many more important issues like dealing with iran, getting rid of illegals and securing borders and creating more jobs and wealth for everyone. maybe after trump wins next election like he should, we will see him have more time to fix boxing. because he is a big boxing fan afterall.

Comment

Working...
          X