Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    The people grasping at straws are the ones holding on for dear life to this non-story? Really? That makes sense in your delusional mind?
    That's a non-answer I guess the ******ity of your comment about obese people just clicked.

It's funny that it took your dumb ass a whole day before you realized that the opposite is true for lean people. A lean person like Floyd can lose a higher % mass than normal before being severely dehydrated.

Comment

You've used this joke before. Get some new material.

Hahahahaha

Boogerman and Isaac his trusted companion are pure entertainment. Even if you read their arguments on reruns. They still crack you up everytime. this is a shining example of how ****** people can reach lol

Comment

• This right here says it all.

Pure gold lmao

Comment

• nick diaz got hit with a 5 year ban from the nsac for weed. Hypothetically speaking, what does floyd get?

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
            That's a non-answer I guess the ******ity of your comment about obese people just clicked.

It's funny that it took your dumb ass a whole day before you realized that the opposite is true for lean people. A lean person like Floyd can lose a higher % mass than normal before being severely dehydrated.
            Loooool. There are things called timezones you ****ing ******. You might have heard of them.

Why do I bother sometimes?

Comment

Loooool. There are things called timezones you ****ing ******. You might have heard of them.

Yep it just clicked.

Comment

Dude seriously how much crow can you actually eat? Haven't you had enough lol

Comment

• Seriously Mayweather has been cheating? They should erase his last three victories and suspend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-champ View Post
                    Seriously Mayweather has been cheating? They should erase his last three victories and suspend him.
                    Floyd cheated marquez by 2lbs and paid his way out of it.

what do you think is he not capable of doing when it comes to cheating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Dude seriously how much crow can you actually eat? Haven't you had enough lol
                      Loooool. What crow? Last I checked, NSAC & USADA are fine with the series of events. You on the other hand have refused to eat any crow for the last four or so months. You went nuts instead.

Life must be oh so hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X