Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Loool. Typical. You realise you posted in error, and don't have anything to say about it.

Par for the course really.
    our posts are there for all to see, guests and members alike.

if you are a genius like you think you are they will know, no need to worry

it started at page 136 to 138 i look it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      our posts are there for all to see, guests and members alike.

if you are a genius like you think you are they will know, no need to worry

it started at page 136 to 138 i look it up
      You've been made to look foolish about your claim. I certainly won't expect you to accept the L, since you still haven't accepted the big one from over four months ago.

Comment

You've been made to look foolish about your claim. I certainly won't expect you to accept the L, since you still haven't accepted the big one from over four months ago.

how can you possibly think floyd mayweather comes out of this looking good?

you've got to be absolutely delusional if you aren't highly su****ious of floyd mayweather possibly doping and using an IV to cover it up.

Comment

Additionally, it can take up to 21 (or 28) days doesn't imply it will take exactly 21 (or 28) days.
          It took a single day. He applied for it on the 19th and was granted it on the 20th. Some thorough investigation. Why do we know he applied on it on the 19th. Because per the contract the application date has to be released by USADA. They have to reveal it to Arum, Pacquiao, and NSAC once they approve the TUE. So its something that cant keep secret unlike most of the evidence they are hiding.
          Last edited by GTTofAK; 09-18-2015, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            In situations of medical emergency or clinical time constraints, a retroactive TUE application is acceptable (ISTUE 2015 article 4.3).
            And you think that applies here?

Comment

• People really should just leave this issue alone. Floyd retired and if all these allegations are true, it WILL catch up to him eventually. But until that time happens, there's really nothing we can do about it. If it caught up with Armstrong, then it will catch up with Floyd - that's just how it works!

Besides, you have a movie based on Armstrong Doping coming out soon, and the chances of Floyd's name being brought up again is pretty high. So my point is, if this is true, then it will eventually catch up to him, then if it's not true then who gives a crap since he's retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                ok just to make you look more genius this is what you said

natinal athlete level should apply for TUE UP TO 21 days PRIOR

international athlete UP TO 28 days PRIOR

Floyd applied 19 days AFTER. is After synonymous to PRIOR what kind of athlete does he fall into what category now?

SPECIAL TREATMENT kind of athlete?

mr genius
                I missed this somehow, and I'll spell it out for you...

If Floyd is a national level athlete, and it takes up to 21 days for a TUE to be approved,, which of these two scenarios makes more sense?

a) He applied for the TUE on the day of the weigh-in, May 1st, and it was approved on May 21st (21 days on the button).

b) He applied for the TUE on the 19th May, and it was approved on May 21st (2 days).

I implore you to put your brain cell (yes, cell) to use and provide an answer.

Comment

a) He applied for the TUE on the day of the weigh-in, May 1st, and it was approved on May 21st (21 days on the button)
                  He applied for it on May 19th. USADA even ****ing said so in their reply to Hauser because per the contract its one of the things they had to release to Arum, Manny etc. They cant keep it secret and lie about it like they do most of their records.

USADA was advised that Mr. Mayweather would be applying for a TUE several days after the IV was administered. The completed TUE application was re ceived by USADA on May 19, 2015
                  Congratulations dumb**** you just proved that you didn't read USADA's response.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                    And you think that applies here?
                    I don't think. You're quoting rules from WADA in which I posted. It's not about you believe is correct, the rules are public.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      I don't think. You're quoting rules from WADA in which I posted. It's not about you believe is correct, the rules are public.
                      Here is the problem codes require you to think. If a code says in event emergency and a retroactive TUE is granted for and IV to treat moderate dehydration then it is on you to think if that is in agreement with the code.

Comment

Working...
                      X