Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't ODLH did this and he did it against the fight vs Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Didn't ODLH did this and he did it against the fight vs Pac
      yes but he was suffering from REAL DEHYDRATION whereas floyd was 150.5 lbs 3 weeks before the pac fight. floyd wasn't moving down in weight for the first time in YEARS. floyd himself says he can make 147 lbs fine. and i don't believe iv therapy is a prohibited method under nsac.

difference with floyd is he was doing USADA testing which means he MUST COMPLY WITH WADA CODE. which means tue for iv therapy is prohibited unless u are granted tue. BUT there are specific criteria (which floyd's situation didn't meet) in order to be granted tue. since iv therapy can easily help u cheat the tests.

let me ask u something. if floyd doesn't need iv therapy for rehydration then what does he need it for???? one of the other main and popular reasons is for masking drugs. think about this for a minute.

Comment

• i know Floyd got IV transfusion - but when exactly?

i know Floyd applied for TUE - but when exactly?

i know USADA signed and and accepted Floyd's TUE but 18 days after when?

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          yes but he was suffering from REAL DEHYDRATION whereas floyd was 150.5 lbs 3 weeks before the pac fight. floyd wasn't moving down in weight for the first time in YEARS. floyd himself says he can make 147 lbs fine. and i don't believe iv therapy is a prohibited method under nsac.

difference with floyd is he was doing USADA testing which means he MUST COMPLY WITH WADA CODE. which means tue for iv therapy is prohibited unless u are granted tue. BUT there are specific criteria (which floyd's situation didn't meet) in order to be granted tue. since iv therapy can easily help u cheat the tests.

let me ask u something. if floyd doesn't need iv therapy for rehydration then what does he need it for???? one of the other main and popular reasons is for masking drugs. think about this for a minute.
          Funny how you change your opinion and believe Mayweather when it suits your agenda isn't it?

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          floyd definitely weighs above 160lbs. no way does he look like a 148 or 150lb fighter on fight night hahahahaha.

watch his fight against canelo or maidana and you'll see that he looks the same in size and height.
          ..............oops

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              i know Floyd got IV transfusion - but when exactly?

i know Floyd applied for TUE - but when exactly?

i know USADA signed and and accepted Floyd's TUE but 18 days after when?
              it's not so much when everything was granted but WHY tue was granted in the first place. this is where the rules were bended. floyd couldn't have been in such a terrible poorly dehydrated state that he needed iv therapy (photo evidence already proves he was having absolutely no trouble making weight). iv therapy for simple dehydration which can be solved easily and more efficiently with other LEGAL methods is not allowed. floyd's application for tue should have been denied easily. but for some reason usada gave him one.

a federal investigation is NEEDED to look into the WHY of all of this. was it simple dehydration???? and if so then why did usada think to give him a green light to go ahead and do it INSTEAD OF SUGGESTING ORAL REHYDRATION which is LEGAL and according to WADA and many medical journals is more safer and efficient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Funny how you change your opinion and believe Mayweather when it suits your agenda isn't it?

..............oops
                nope it's proven now that floyd barely has a problem cutting weight. in that comment i'm talking about FIGHT NIGHT WEIGHT.

floyd might weigh around 160lbs on fight night, but he is more than disciplined enough to cut weight properly and not NEED IV THERAPY to rehydrate. the photo below proves it!!!!

Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-14-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Why did it take him weeks to apply for the TUE he should of just apply for it the next day or what ever why weeks after???

When did the "scandal" first broke, did he apply for it after the scandal???

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Why did it take him weeks to apply for the TUE he should of just apply for it the next day or what ever why weeks after???

that is what i am asking.

When did Floyd's medical team (memo, ariza) administered IV transfusion to Floyd?

when did Floyd applied for TUE?

From those question we could see if Floyd fans are right that Floyd was tested before and after the IV was administered.

if TUE's needs weeks to be granted the boxer is probably dead from dehydration long before.

how many recorded TUE's were granted and rejected?

how many recorded TUE's were granted retroactively?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      Why did it take him weeks to apply for the TUE he should of just apply for it the next day or what ever why weeks after???

Because Floyd never intended on applying for a TUE until USADA reps showed up at his house unannounced and found evidence of an IV being administered to him by his own personal medical team.

Comment

Working...
                      X