Comments Thread For: Mayweather Under Hot Fire Over USADA/IV Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    pac vs floyd = no contest because wada code was broken

floyd and usada be federally investigated. and if anything more comes out of a federal investigation then fines, lifetime bans, usada not allowed to do anymore testing in boxing or with olympic athletes, floyd barred from boxing hall of fame and from working with boxers.

floyd cheated and this is hopefully the beginning of the end for ur fraud. too many red flags everywhere.
    So this is really all about being devastated that Manny failed? No surprise there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Beer, you remember that vampire facial video with Floyds tactics being used in comparisons to Armstrongs?

****in lol
      Remember the part where Floyd was explaining how his blood was filtered through a machine, and Leonard was in the background like "STFU Floyd"

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        pac vs floyd = no contest because wada code was broken with the use of prohibited IV therapy and illegal use of TUE by usada

floyd and usada be federally investigated. and if anything more comes out of a federal investigation then fines, lifetime bans, usada not allowed to do anymore testing in boxing or with olympic athletes, floyd barred from boxing hall of fame and from working with boxers.

floyd cheated like lance armstrong and this is hopefully the beginning of the end for ur fraud. too many red flags everywhere and not just the iv theraphy.
        Maybe a no contest for breaking WADA code, if WADA was the agency distributing the tests...Floyd is in Hot Water right now, lets see what he says in the coming days/weeks.. But is it possible Bertos chances just got better? I think so, Floyd could be a distracted man going into the ring saturday night! We'll see soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          You look like a defense lawyer.....why weren't you defending Pacquiao like this??

Floyd is getting away with an illegal procedure that looks suspiciously like a blood flush because he had a "waiver" as you call it that wasn't given by the authority that could actually give it out. The wrong doing was official the moment the NSAC is on record throwing USADA under the bus for this. Floyd is basically clear because NSAC is pinning it all on USADA, not becasue there wasn't any wrong doing.
          why, because I responded to your post? You can't just deflect from points with "defending Floyd" or "defense lawyer".

Did Hauser write an article about Manny? Have I ever said Manny used PED's?

SO if you think Floyd is basically clear and I think Floyd is basically clear, what is the discussion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            1. considering its 2015, it could be a myriad of things.

-because he gets tested after the fight
            -because its most beneficial during training. ill let victor conte say it better:

The benefits that an athlete retains from using anabolic steroids and certain other PEDs carry over for months. Anybody who knows anything about the way these drugs work knows that you don***8217;t perform at your best when you***8217;re actually on the drugs. You get maximum benefit after the use stops. I can***8217;t tell you what Floyd Mayweather is and isn***8217;t doing. What he could be doing is this. The fight is over. First, he uses these drugs for tissue repair. Then he can stay on them until he announces his next fight, at which time he***8217;s the one who decides when the next round of testing starts. And by the time testing starts, the drugs have cleared his system.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...pacquiao-fight
            Exactly that last sentence is what I meant. "First, he uses these drugs for tissue repair. Then he can stay on them until he announces his next fight, at which time he***8217;s the one who decides when the next round of testing starts. And by the time testing starts, the drugs have cleared his system."

So when the fight is announced his system is already out of the supposed PEDs. That makes me wonder why he would flush out PEDs the night before the fight. Surely I don't think he would risk taking any illegal substances during the testing period.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              So this is really all about being devastated that Manny failed? No surprise there.
              hahahahahahahah ur such a dunce. WHEN U CHEAT LIKE FLOYD DID (BREAKING WADA CODE) IT'S A NOOOO COOONTEST. IT'S A NOOOO BRAINNNEERR U PUNK.

iv therapy is illegal, the amount of saline used (which can be used to cheat blood tests) is illegal, retroactive TUE for simple "rehydration" is illegal. rules were broken.
              Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-10-2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Mayweather is the most hated athlete in sports and one of the most hated men in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                  Maybe a no contest for breaking WADA code, if WADA was the agency distributing the tests...Floyd is in Hot Water right now, lets see what he says in the coming days/weeks.. But is it possible Bertos chances just got better? I think so, Floyd could be a distracted man going into the ring saturday night! We'll see soon enough.
                  I was thinking of making a thread titled : Can Berto capitalize on a distraught Mayweather?

Comment

• innocent baby floyd was just trying to dehydrate dropping from 150 to 147 in a month is no easy task not like the average person gains/loses 3 lbs per day just snacking and peeing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Mayweather is the most hated athlete in sports and one of the most hated men in the world.
                      gee i wonder why

Comment

Working...
                      X