No announcement yet.

How will Mayweather vs Berto do on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Not defensive,nothing to defend..the man did almost over 9 million in his last 5 fights...
    So u do care about how much he sells.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      So u do care about how much he sells.
      no he cares about people talking smack about Floyd.

Comment

I think does well less than 500k. A lot of the PPV audience is the casuals that decide the day of the fight to buy it or have people over. There seems to be little to no interest in this fight outside of Floyd's hardcore fanbase.
        Don't think Showtime ever releases the numbers. They probably don't care. Off the Canelo and Pacquiao fights alone they made money off the Floyd contract.

Comment

I guess people are acting shocked then?

Comment

i said it since the beginning that floyd's "goodbye" fight would flop because...

1. he is boring and has a complete coward style of fighting (the majority of the public were completely mad at him for his coward fighting against pac)
            2. he is unlikeable
            3. his opponent was the worst opponent any supposed TBE could pick
            4. no one really cares about floyd - he can't sell a fight unless his opponent is EXCITING and that's the truth.

can't wait until the wlad vs fury, ggg vs lemieux and canelo vs cotto fights. so we can all move on from the coward floyd. good riddance.

Comment

Working...
            X