Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Mayweather vs Berto do on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly........who the **** cares?? he holds every damn record you can think of when it comes to ppv, he is the richest damn athlete in the world and will make 32 million no matter what it does....WHO CARES?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Honestly........who the **** cares?? he holds every damn record you can think of when it comes to ppv, he is the richest damn athlete in the world and will make 32 million no matter what it does....WHO CARES?
      The guys who made it a PPV do.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        The guys who made it a PPV do.
        It is like people on here just dont get it..Floyd won,he did it,he broke the record,then broke his own record. He lived his dream and seems to be leaving out on top. All the negative posts in the world won't change ****. This ppv is just to end his contract and he is free.

Comment

You seem pretty defensive about something that apparently doesn't matter

Comment

I'm guestimating 275,000 buys.

This really, really should have been on CBS.

Comment

It is like people on here just dont get it..Floyd won,he did it,he broke the record,then broke his own record. He lived his dream and seems to be leaving out on top. All the negative posts in the world won't change ****. This ppv is just to end his contract and he is free.
              I think I should go vote for you in the nut hugger contest between you and Animalistic.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                we'll never know because they probably wont release them since the number will be low

for me, this fight has 400-500K written over it...no buzz, no hype, i didn't even realize it was next week and im on this site everyday
                Exactly. They will bury those stats even deeper than the mysterious Guerrero PPV numbers.

Comment

over 800k PPV buys, without much sweat, tbh

-4.5m homes tuned in to see Mayweather-Pacquiao (which turned to a dud, basically, because Pacquiao didn't deliver on the hype)

-On YouTube alone, All Access: Mayweather-Berto (Part 1) has already been viewed over 1.1m (in less than 7 days, and on a pace that isn't much off of the viewing pace for the Mayweather-Pacquiao All Access)

-Casual fans, for the most part, drive the PPV audience and Mayweather is the sport's biggest star.

-The hard sell for Mayweather-Berto to the casual audience (which will be helped along with plugs throughout tomorrow's PBC and the 9/12 afternoon PBC card on terrestrial NBC) is unlikely to really start until this coming Tues/Wed.

-The actions that Mayweather has taken this camp (largely allowing the full press assemblage to, for the first since forever) will have all of those different beat writers going back to their papers/platforms, informing their audiences that Mayweather-Berto may actually be the last time that anyone gets the opportunity to watch Floyd Mayweather fight.

People are seriously undercounting the amount the boxing fever is going to pick up once the "Floyd's last dance" story arc starts to pick up.

Comment

Well it shows because it's only a week....I've not watched any access all areas and I have no desire to really wach this fight......box nation are showing it in the uk so it's not on ppv here....I am really not bothered one way or the other.....and I have watched every fighter floyd has faced since he came back against Marquez .......I felt the Guerrero fight was a bad one when it was announced but this one takes the biscuit in terms of absolute garbage.....and Guerrero actually beat berto lol

Comment

Well there's Larry, Scorpio2009 pretty boy 32 and who else ?

So I'd say between 3-5

Comment

Working...
                      X