How will Mayweather vs Berto do on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
    You seem pretty defensive about something that apparently doesn't matter
    Not defensive,nothing to defend..the man did almost over 9 million in his last 5 fights...
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-05-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Similar amount to what his Guerro fight did, would be my guess.

Comment

I tend to think 600k-800k buys. Closer to the 600k mark if things go as I suspect they will & closer to 800k if I'm under appreciating the number of people who'll buy cuz it is his last fight. Allegedly his last fight anyway as I still suspect its a coin flip on him returning by Sept. 2016 or May 2017 to fight Pacquiao (if he's around), Thurman or Brook or perhaps someone else who's moved to the top in his absence. Maybe Khan lol.

Comment

200k - 300k tops

Comment

before or after they add up each movie ticket theatre sale as a PPV buy?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Not defensive,nothing to defend..the man did almost over 9 million in his last 5 fights...
              Which is great, but isn't the topic of the thread. You brought it up because you got defensive about the poll topic, which is about this particular upcoming PPV. If this fight was gonna sell 1-2 mil easy, you wouldn't have brought it up.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-05-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Does it matter, he just did how much PPV Buys with Pacquiao? He owns every record possible I honestly don't see why Berto Numbers even matter? If they do suck which they should because it is a **** fight what are people going to say "OH LOOK MAYWEATHER IS NOT A DRAW!" ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Which is great, but isn't the topic of the thread. You brought it up because you got defensive about the poll topic, which is about this particular upcoming PPV. If this fight was gonna sell 1-2 mil easy, you wouldn't have brought it up.
                  I dont see a dime from his ppv's man,his fans dont even make threads about it anymore...who cares? he is the ppv king hands down...nothing more to prove..this fight can sell 2 and he will still average over 2 million for the year

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Does it matter, he just did how much PPV Buys with Pacquiao? He owns every record possible I honestly don't see why Berto Numbers even matter? If they do suck which they should because it is a **** fight what are people going to say "OH LOOK MAYWEATHER IS NOT A DRAW!" ?
                    The haters just don't get it..THEY LOST..there is nothing they can do or say to bring this man down.. He won,he lived his dream and is on top of the world

Comment

I made this exact same thread with a poll and it got deleted within a day. I'd expect the same here.

I've come to conclusion that this PPV will do well, like in the 800/900,000 buys range. The reason being is because Floyd is selling this PPV by saying its going to be the last fight in his career. People will tun in to see the great Floyd Mayweather one last time. However, I think this is just a ploy to sell his PPV knowing his choice in Berto is really bad and he will be back for another fight sometime next year. He's a smart businessman for pulling that Retirement card to sell this fight.
                      Last edited by Lords; 09-05-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X