Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Eyes November Return, as a Free Agent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
    Rigo called him out and said that he gonna KO him, it was like a year ago. So, its a duck. In case of Golovkin, its Abel Sanchez, who talks ****, but GGG who get criticism.
    u dont even know the full story rigo is about to be a free agent in weeks how do u know its a real duck u guys are jumping on one quote when its obvious there is way more to it

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Can't duck a fighter in different weight division, ain't that what you tards say about golovbum and ward
      So you agree that GGG is not ducking ward???

Cant have it both ways, chose wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by cReal Killer View Post
        So you agree that GGG is not ducking ward???

Cant have it both ways, chose wisely.
        ggg isnt 122lb rehydrating to 124 either bro...

him and ward weigh the same if not 4lbs off in the ring...huge difference

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post

I'd guess Ward rehydrates higher than 173lbs

Comment

Thats why Ward fights at 172 and GGG at 160. 4 lbs difference baby...

Comment

lol, u r 1 of a kind dumbfcuk, arent u?

there is ony 4lbs difference in those classes where as there is 8lbs from MW to SMW.

GGG fight-night is same as Canelo,Lara, and some of the big LMWs which is aound 170, in fact he never weighed more than 171. Canelo and Lara were both 173 in their last fights.

Now, ward is around 185 and never weighed below 180. he is already fighting at LHW, also foguth at LHW in the Olympics.

learn b4 post, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                Thats why Ward fights at 172 and GGG at 160. 4 lbs difference baby...
                172 was just a way to avoid losing 4 more lbs...and 30 days in he was on weight btw

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
                  I really hate instances like this in boxing...a fighter vs manager/promoter dispute. When a fighter has 1 fight/time left on his contract and to drag the contract out, the fighters handler wont get em a fight. On the surface it seems the promoter/manager doesnt want hold up their end of the bargain which is gettn the fighter a fight. Yould think there would be a law against that. Bob Arum is thhe prime example, if his guy isnt willing to extend before that last fight he shelves em for the remaining time on the contract. Which brings up a few points. If the promoter isnt willing to give the fighter his last fight that should be a breach of contract of some sort. Also, Bob approaches his fighters with a new contract/extension while they are still actively under tbeir current contract, a rival promoter/competitor should also be able to give that fighter an offer. And i know theres the interference law where promoters arent allowed to approach fighters who are under an active contract. A smart fighter would have all the bases covered and have it written and signed in the contract. The sport needs laws for these certain instances especially or the Ali Act needs updating.
                  100%. There should never be situations allowed where a extension being signed is tacked onto a fight being signed. Arum seems to have mastered this approach with his fighters. I'm sure others are guilty of it. This basically insures fighters get screwed over if the promoter is a less than moral character & show me the promoter who's not less than moral in their business practices & I'll show you some Native Americans (ie they exist I'm sure, but hard as f#ck to find).

Also giving fighters fights should be a given at various intervals & should be required or else a contract is void. If a promoter isn't giving a fighter a legit deal fair market value fight every ~3-4 months a fighter should be able to walk. That would quickly get rid of these do nothing promoters who sit on contracts cuz they got all the time in the world & the fighter is working with limited time.

The reality of boxing is the power structure of the sport is far to heavily leaned towards promoters controlling things & fighters. That needs to be changed & putting some teeth in the Ali Act or some new law to protect the fighters via sketchy ass contracts fighters are ill prepared to sign or know the bs involved before they sign is one of the ways to combat that.

Comment

Rigo is a 118 midget... Loma fights at 126, but he rehydrates at about 140... and Loma is no tomato can...

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      As you have mentioned Golovkin in this thread, maybe you can explain why you are not attacking Rigo as a duck and a coward, the way you do with GGG over Ward?
                      The difference in these two situations are, rigo never signed a contract to fight at full weight class, was in discussions to face another fighter at the full 168, but then offer a bogus offer to best 168lber that his loeffler has come out and said was a bs offer, if triple G team didn't run off at mouth so much I wouldn't say it's a duck even though he signed to fight Chavez at 168 before Chavez backed out and don't start the more money bs we don't see a dime that goes in they pocket, I want to see best fight best not continue to try and fight mismatches but claim no one will get in ring to fight him with a name

Comment

Working...
                      X