No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios "Kell Brook's B*tch Ass Demands Were More Diva Than Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Of course there were too much holding in the fight. If Porter focused on boxing and less on headbutting and hitting behind the head, maybe it would have been less.

But Brook of course held far too much also.

The only reason I mentioned it was because you said Dirk made up things as he goes along, when in the same post you quote a stat completely made up and double as bad as the reality - without a trace of irony.

Now that's pathetic.

Porter got schooled. Deal with it.
    What are you? Dirk's Bythch boy? I have never defended Porter or said that Brook lost the fight. You are so sensitive that you are jumping all over me

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Where were you looking when you said Brook wouldn't even take the fight?
      I asked and you answered

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        it must really suck to be a fan of brook

boring,feather fisted,scared of plodding ex gangbangers from oxnard, holding belts hostage and fighting bums...wow
        Agreed, If the referee didn't allow Brook to constantly clinch Brook would likely have got KOed he really is so overrated lol he hasn't really done jack **** and how long has he been a pro.... takes SO damn long to fight someone decent

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Did I tell you Diego is 2-2-1 in his last 5? Oh and those 2 wins were tune up bums, so really 0-2-1 in his real fights. "Lankings" doe.

Well, people look back at fighters and compare resumes and not rankings. I'd compare Floyd with SRL based on the quality of names beaten and not what they were ranked and for how long. Again, 0 names beaten and 0 titles won.

Collazo, I mean he was a WW debut fight for Khan, but he is better than Senchenko, Hatton or Gavin, so he does become the second best win on Kell's resume. May be Mosley can take that spot next.
          Did I say he was special? No. I have never said that. but he's hella more important right now than Algieri, Collazo and Julio Diaz was when Khan fought them.

Mosley would fit nicely on Khan's resume with the other over the hill "name fighters" Khan has fought.

And funny you mention Hatton, the same Hatton Khan wanted to fight. You often say "well algieri fought pacquiao it's ok to lose", well that Hatton fought Canelo for the title and did better against him than against Brook.

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Steal a decision? He pulled that **** with one eye. Algieri was brought in as a stay busy, get rich sacrificial lamb defense. That place was built as Ruslan's home ground because of the Russian community in that area. There is a reason it was Upset of the Year.

I like how you discredit Ruslan as limited, but why wasn't Chaves able to beat someone similar in Rios? Not that easy is it. At the end Ruslan was a name and a respected one "at that time".

Why do you bring up the Pacquiao fight? He is P4P#2 of this era, so no shame.

As for causing Khan trouble, Chris is a World champion in 2 separate sports. 0 amateur background for boxing and won a World title in 20 fights. May be he isn't as bad as people try so hard to make it out to be.
          He did steal a decision, running around the ring and getting decked twice. In fact, he probably didn't even win that fight.

Well Chaves was well ahead in their fight, but decided to clinch like a queen. Or like Queen Khan against Collazo.

And lol at "someone similar"

Sure, let's pull his kickboxing background out of the bag. Jesus, the level you sink to to build up a completely average win up. One that made Khan the laughing stock of the boxing world. Against someone Brook would make his prison biatch in 4 rounds.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          What are you? Dirk's Bythch boy? I have never defended Porter or said that Brook lost the fight. You are so sensitive that you are jumping all over me
          You're on here talking about Brook daily ever since he made Porter look like an amateur.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 09-01-2015, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Did I say he was special? No. I have never said that. but he's hella more important right now than Algieri, Collazo and Julio Diaz was when Khan fought them.

Mosley would fit nicely on Khan's resume with the other over the hill "name fighters" Khan has fought.

And funny you mention Hatton, the same Hatton Khan wanted to fight. You often say "well algieri fought pacquiao it's ok to lose", well that Hatton fought Canelo for the title and did better against him than against Brook.

He did steal a decision, running around the ring and getting decked twice. In fact, he probably didn't even win that fight.

Well Chaves was well ahead in their fight, but decided to clinch like a queen. Or like Queen Khan against Collazo.

And lol at "someone similar"

Sure, let's pull his kickboxing background out of the bag. Jesus, the level you sink to to build up a completely average win up. One that made Khan the laughing stock of the boxing world. Against someone Brook would make his prison biatch in 4 rounds.

You're on here talking about Brook daily ever since he made Porter look like an amateur.
            Talk about Brook Daily? Maybe to your mate. But if I did so what? I have an opinion like you have one

Comment

Working...
            X