No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios "Kell Brook's B*tch Ass Demands Were More Diva Than Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Rios has 0 pull and had a chance to fight a champion(which no way in hell should he have had the chance),i see no issue here at all
    Of course you won't and that's because after all the ridiculous demands Mayweather has made you can't really call out anyone else after defending him.

As for Brook, while I don't think he is afraid of Rios, he is definitely hesitant, apart from one decent win he has basically only fought stiffs.

Comment

If I was Brandon and that Brook fight did get made, I would've carried a fake machete to the ring with me, maybe even change my nickname for the fight to Brandon 'The Machete' Rios.

Comment

Rios has 0 pull and had a chance to fight a champion(which no way in hell should he have had the chance),i see no issue here at all

Comment

This is probably better for Brandon's health in the long run. He would be eating Chocolate Brownie all night.

Comment

Rios is a waaaaay bigger name in the states than Brook is. Not even close. He is technically the A side lol

Comment

Brook thinks he wants to fight Rios, just like his next opponent Chaves thought he wanted to fight Rios...until said F this, hit the eject button, and got DQ'ed.

Comment

Wasn it was Eddie Hearn who approached Rios in the first place so i doubt Brook wanted to duck him by way of crazy demands. I'd say it was Rios who wanted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
                  Rios is a waaaaay bigger name in the states than Brook is. Not even close. He is technically the A side lol
                  Chances are the fight would've been in England, Brook would easily sell out an arena and the British PPV would pull in more than anything Rios would bring. You are underestimating the amount of people in England that would be willing to pay to see a shtty PPV with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Chances are the fight would've been in England, Brook would easily sell out an arena and the British PPV would pull in more than anything Rios would bring. You are underestimating the amount of people in England that would be willing to pay to see a shtty PPV with Brook.
                    It is a shame though that brook doesn't want none of rios who many people feel brook would beat. Brooks gonna keep that belt hostage

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Rios sucks though. I'dk why brook wants a rematch clause when he can beat him easily. Im glad he didn't fight rios cause rios is garbage but I do hope brook fights someone solid
                      Every champion has a rematch clause against a voluntary challenger. It's standard procedure. Mayweather will have one against Berto.

Rios would surely know this. He's just making excuses because he didn't want the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X