Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    The only people who have excuses are the fighters ducking Golovkin, and their fans.
    Wtf are you talking about? Buttfukitin has been ducking and ENTIRE division his entire career...lmao 37 fights into his ****ty pro career and he finally fights a guy he was supposed to destroy, ends up with close decision, all the while trying to convince others that EVERYONE has avoided him, and pretends the 168 lbs division doesn't even exist. You're beyond a fanboy, you're a golovkin c0ck smoker with a gaping, throbbing azz hole for the guys c0ck...Golovkin beats ward?? You're beyond ****ing stupid. To call yourself a Dan of boxing is hilarious. Fuggin loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Have to vote ward after that last performabce because i think GGG is past prime now.

Ward would be 20lb heavier, would only fight in his hometown and the eef would let him hug, headbutt, hold and hit, elbow, low blow etc.

He would stifle the fight enough that itd look close and the judges would rob golovkin.
      No, he would totally outbox and throw right hand counters over buttlovekin's over committed jab. He'd get countered to death.

Comment

• GGG talking about going to 168 now, watch how fast he runs back to 160 if Ward starts calling him out at 168.

GGG = Pathetic Fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          GGG talking about going to 168 now, watch how fast he runs back to 160 if Ward starts calling him out at 168.

GGG = Fearless warrior and cash cow
          Fixed that for you.

Comment

• Comment

• Ward would be a little weight drained at 168. So I think he fades late.

I have Triple G in a close, close fight. Golovkin by MD

Comment

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
                Ward would be a little weight drained at 168. So I think he fades late.

I have Triple G in a close, close fight. Golovkin by MD
                No way Ward makes it to the last round, he won't be able to get away from Golovkin and he hasn't felt that kind of otherworldly power before. We don't know if his chin can take it, let alone his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  No way Ward makes it to the last round, he won't be able to get away from Golovkin and he hasn't felt that kind of otherworldly power before. We don't know if his chin can take it, let alone his mind.

Well, we agree on the winner. I guess we can agree to disagree on the way Triple G wins.

At least we do agree, Triple G wins.

Comment

• If Ward is allowed to hold G loses. If he can't clinch non stop its an even fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      If Ward is allowed to hold G loses. If he can't clinch non stop its an even fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X