No announcement yet.

David Lemieux since his last loss....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    He knocked him down six times. If You want to count only half the knockdown that's cool he still dominated
    The scorecards were 115-107 which means that it was scored 7-5 in rounds.

Wasn't dominant at all. It was a close competitive fight. The knockdowns gave Quillin the win on my card. Without them I thought he would have lost.

Comment

I wish there was some more banning going on over here with these dumb threads. Yeah, Golovkin is such a bum that nobody in his division has had the balls to fight him for several years and it took probably millions of dollars to get Lemieux to sign up for it. Go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Wasn't dominant at all. It was a close competitive fight. The knockdowns gave Quillin the win on my card. Without them I thought he would have lost.
        If you knock someone down 6 times i think you dominated them

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          If you knock someone down 6 times i think you dominated them
          Pacquiao knocked Marquez down 3 times in the first fight - did he dominate him?

Watch the fight.

Comment

bro did you rewatch the fight with the sound off?

Comment

Outside of the knockdowns, N'Dam was boxing Quillin's **** off if I remember correctly.
              Please stop. Quillin knocked N'Dam down 6 times. It got so bad that I thought it was the NBA Finals as much as N'Dam was getting bounced off the canvas...

Comment

Pacquiao knocked Marquez down 3 times in the first fight - did he dominate him?

Watch the fight.
                3=/=6

Comment

You didn't even need to say that much. He lost to Marco Antonio Rubio FFS. That is equal to a loss to Soto-Karass in my opinion, it is Berto quality and it's on PPV. It's a joke and the fact that people are going to pay for this because "it's exciting" is pathetic. Then Lucas/Ruslan should have been PPV except that was actually a good matchup, not a 14-1 favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    3=/=6

And that means what? Larry's statement that was if you get 6 knockdowns, you automatically dominated. You could get 6 knockdowns in the first round and still lose every other round.

Quillin's 6 KD's came in 3 rounds of the fight. I thought he lost the majority of the other rounds.

Comment

Outside of the knockdowns, N'Dam was boxing Quillin's **** off if I remember correctly. N'Dam's chin let him down in that fight, it wasn't as if Quillin dominated or outclassed him.

there were six knockdowns. there's no line of reasonable discourse that can start with "outside of the knockdowns."

i was at the fight. ndam was not "boxing his **** off." he was dropped six times.

quillin did visibly tire. i'll give you that. if you don't count the knockdowns, Ndam would have won the fight. that's not a boxing, match, however. you've got to stop following the rules of a boxing match if you want to discount a knockdown, never mind half a dozen of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X