Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd talks about how Rogers health influenced his retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's heart breaking. Always been a big fan of Roger both as a fighter and trainer/personality. I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Same age as me.

That what scares me.
      Never knew you were in your 50's but it does explain alot

Comment

Easy to see why stuff like this so close to him can influence Floyd's decisions as to how much longer to continue fighting, and the types of fights he will take.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Never knew you were in your 50's but it does explain alot
          Haha I will take that as a compliment Larry.

I'm still young at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Haha I will take that as a compliment Larry.

I'm still young at heart.
            lol,it is a compliment..your posts are very knowledgeable and you seem calm

Comment

its just sad man really, really sad. I've had a family member go through that. Not being recognized by someone you knew your entire life... man that is really hard.

Comment

lol,it is a compliment..your posts are very knowledgeable and you seem calm
                Most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                  Floyd fans: Roach has parkinson what a fking ******
                  Floyd fans: Uncle rogers health is bad lets pray for him

Regardless of the racists ******s in this forum with their double standards, i still feel bad for boxers who retire from the sport leaving years and years of their lives inside the ring.

Thats sad man, boxing is a brutal sport. At least floyd will take care of him better than any1 else.
                  Go find ONE goddamn post of someone calling Roach a ****** for having Parkinson's.

You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                    Dont tell me u havent seen in this forum ppl form yall fanbase making fun of freddies parkinson.. You gonna deny it? Im not saying it was you tho, the world doesnt revolve around you.

Man this ain't a thread for another Team Floyd v Team Manny ***** fight. Save it for another thread. It's about a sick guy and people giving their best wishes and showing some respect. That's all.

Comment

I told you guys this was the reason he was trying to leave the sport. Cause he did not want to end up like his Uncle. His dad already said the reason why he wanted to leave. Floyd be been hurt his last 3 fights regardless of the Win. He been hit with big shots his last three fights. And a record is not important when your health is on the line idc of much money can be generated. If I was Floyd beat Berto Knock him out you already gave fans a good fight with Maidana 1. No need to go out there and put on a show, get the job done and retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X