Floyds right about getting Rogers nutrition in order

What we eat is important

Hope it gets better for rog

Comment

Roger has diabetes too and he's still eating bad

Diabetes is serious stuff

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        That would be good but it definitely won't happen.

I'm not sure who came up with those combinations but my guess would be Roger and Floyd. It would be cool though to see Jr and Sr on the pads.
        I'd say Roger, I saw the difference when Roger started training him officially but Roger at this point, even though it may be a bit of a gamble to switch over to Sr. on the mitts, I don't see how Roger can do him any good.

Comment

very very sad to hear,floyd is a real genuine and real person,at least hes getting roger the care he needs

props to fighthype for getting the exclusive,and just ignore the classless coments in this thtead

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
            Floyd fans: Roach has parkinson what a fking ******
            Floyd fans: Uncle rogers health is bad lets pray for him

Regardless of the racists ******s in this forum with their double standards, i still feel bad for boxers who retire from the sport leaving years and years of their lives inside the ring.

Thats sad man, boxing is a brutal sport. At least floyd will take care of him better than any1 else.
            There's no such post. You fabricated that to make this a Floyd vs Pac warfare. Brandon Rios and Antonio Margarito made fun of Roach, not Floyd fans.

Comment

It is very sad but not surprising TBH 80 odd pro fights, 1000's of rounds sparred and countless gym wars, the exposure to head trauma is massive. It is good for combat sports that gym wars etc are fading out and exposure is beginning to be more limited. The Brain can heal to a point (obviously everyone is different) so hopefully with advances in medicine etc a better understanding of exposure with arise and people won't suffered the fate of which many fighters have.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I wish Mayweather would have dropped Roger entirely and stuck with Sr., Roger is slower on the mitts and he can't keep up, he doesn't even test out Mayweather's reflexes the way he used to. Roger at his best,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge4HNrnmUQ

Yea I noticed that awhile ago that roger can't keep up with floyd

Comment

That sucks for Roger. One of my favorite scenes in 24/7 is Roger going to Quizno's and getting a Sammy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
                    It is very sad but not surprising TBH 80 odd pro fights, 1000's of rounds sparred and countless gym wars, the exposure to head trauma is massive. It is good for combat sports that gym wars etc are fading out and exposure is beginning to be more limited. The Brain can heal to a point (obviously everyone is different) so hopefully with advances in medicine etc a better understanding of exposure with arise and people won't suffered the fate of which many fighters have.
                    which is why fighters that take steroids and PEDs should be banned for five years MINIMUM and criminally prosecuted.

This isn't running faster, or jumping higher, than the other guy; this is the hurt business and you're potentially ****ing with another mans health/life!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Same age as me.

That what scares me.
                      ......Uncle Iron

Comment

Working...
                      X