Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Childlike Mayweather Will Be Remembered As A Cherrypicker Not A Great."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    What does that say about Khans last 5 fights then man
    why focus on khan???? khan isn't the one who calls himself ATG top ten TBE ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does he???????????

what top ten atg tbe hasn't legit fought and beat ONE prime hof'er??? name one, please.

you'll soon see ur hero as the fraud he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      it's one thing to call out it's another to actually fight a prime mosley. and floyd was welterweight when he fought oscar at jr middleweight. nothing changes the fact that floyd NEVER BEAT A PRIME HOF'ER.

how can you consider this a top ten ATG?????? how???????????
      I don't consider him a top ten ATG. But he's not a fraud either. He's been on the P4P list since 1998, and is a 5 weight champion.

I think you're just upset that Floyd beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        I don't consider him a top ten ATG. But he's not a fraud either. He's been on the P4P list since 1998, and is a 5 weight champion.

I think you're just upset that Floyd beat Pacquiao.
        he is definitely a fraud. the fact you can't see this is very disappointing. what defines a fraud to u????? for me a fraud is someone who PROUDLY calls themselves TBE ATG yet has a career full of cherrypicking and careful matchmaking. a career that is all an illusion and full of fakery.

THAT IS A FRAUD. YOUR HERO IS A FRAUD.

Comment

he is definitely a fraud. the fact you can't see this is very disappointing. what defines a fraud to u????? for me a fraud is someone who PROUDLY calls themselves TBE ATG yet has a career full of cherrypicking and careful matchmaking.

He's not a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            He's not a fraud.
            keep telling urself that. the truth speaks for itself. u can't refute any of what i say because it's TRUTH!!!! floyd didn't fight any future hof'ers in their prime/at their best, and he has fought a lot of soft competition also. if u want to worship a fraud, liar, woman beater criminal, then go ahead.

Comment

keep telling urself that. the truth speaks for itself. u can't refute any of what i say because it's TRUTH!!!! floyd didn't fight any future hof'ers in their prime/at their best, and he has fought a lot of soft competition also. if u want to worship a fraud, liar, woman beater criminal, then go ahead.
              Rocky Marcianos 49-0 is by far better, although Marciano and Floyd can be compared but still Floyd has never beat anyone as good as an old Joe Louis maybe we could have made a better argument for Floyd If he fought the guys when he should have instead of when he thought "the time was right"...
              Greats, ATG's and certainly TBE's fight all challengers, all the fighters he is expected to face at the right time, not 6-10 years down the line!

Comment

mayweather has canelo, cotto,and pacquiao on his resume

khan has alexander, a washed barrera and maidana as his 3 biggest wins

there is no comparison.

even hatton,mosley, and corrales are better than khan's best wins.

algieri,diaz,molina,collazo are all cherrypicks mr. khan.

danny ****ed this kid's career up

Comment

why focus on khan???? khan isn't the one who calls himself ATG top ten TBE ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does he???????????

what top ten atg tbe hasn't legit fought and beat ONE prime hof'er??? name one, please.

you'll soon see ur hero as the fraud he is.
                  1-Khan called a guy a cherry picker when his last 5 fights are ****

2-Floyd has beaten more world champions then anyone in history,defeated the
                  #1 guy in EVERY division he has been to,Was lineal in 4 of those 5 divisions

Now you can choose to post your pointless hate filled posts but it will not change that Floyd is the best of this era,a certified 1st ballot hall of famer and an ATG...so hate on

Comment

Comment

he is definitely a fraud. the fact you can't see this is very disappointing. what defines a fraud to u????? for me a fraud is someone who PROUDLY calls themselves TBE ATG yet has a career full of cherrypicking and careful matchmaking. a career that is all an illusion and full of fakery.

Pacquiao
                      Cotto
                      Oscar
                      Hatton
                      Corrales
                      Castillo
                      Judah
                      Jmm
                      Mosley
                      Canelo
                      Hernendez

who can run thru all these names undefeated? if this is cherry picking then.lol

other names

Maidana
                      Ortiz
                      Guerrero
                      Manfredy
                      Gatti

get over yourself,the man dedicated himself to the sport and deserves his props

Comment

Working...
                      X