Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Broner vs Khabib master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    He wants a different approach. He might feel that the media is a distraction, and he is giving the Marshawn Lynch Treatment because he feels the boxing media is portraying him in a way he doesn't want to be portrayed.
    Let's be real though the reason the boxing media portrayed him that way was because he was acting like a ****ing clown every time a camera was on him, so he brought it on himself.

I think he's doing the right thing, his attitude was the main thing holding him back and he needed to focus more and put boxing first instead of ****ing around, boxing isn't a game, and if Broner has genuinely realised that and is doing something about it then it will be interesting how he does, physically he has a lot of potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      As requested by thread owner STAX ON DECK

So thats what grown up american citizens act like. I didn't know evolution can move backwards.

Comment

• The thing with Broner is that he's just not as good as he was hyped to be, but not everyone can be a Mayweather, those ATG's don't come along too often so there's no shame there.

He can still be a very good fighter. If he stays focused he could be competitive at the top level and he'll win some and lose some more too, so what. Even in his defeat to Maidana he showed a lot of heart during that fight and he's a tough kid. Even though he got out hustled by Porter, he dropped him in the 12th and showed little flashes of what he can do.

I think he has more to give. Will he be elite? probably not, but he can still be a main player in the game. He just needs to put it altogether with his head in the game. I think it's a good thing that he's no longer expected to be the next big star. He's had a dose of reality now and now it's sink or swim. He needs a big performance tomorrow to get people interested again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          So thats what grown up american citizens act like. I didn't know evolution can move backwards.
          what backwards ass country do u com from where u aren;t allowed to dance....to music?

Comment

• This fight will be fight of year candidate

Will be better than lucas postol fight
            Postol is gonna run a lot early

Comment

• Got pumped about tonight out the blue. Should be fun. Good interview with Senpai Broner, he gets pissed on part 1 @ 1:05 lol..

I didnt take the computer gangster part too well though, he dont know who he messing wid, we are a dangerous group.. Im not the e-gangster to fux wid on the real.. Im probably the most powerful/influential internet figure to date (seriously think about it)... I'll let it slide for now but the mouse and keyboard come off real quick.. watch yo self AB..

Comment

• VS

Comment

• Finally. The time has come.

The night where Khabib destroys and embarrasses Broner in front of his hometown fans is finally upon us.

Easy work Khabib.

Comment

• Last chance saloon for Broner which is why he's nervous.

Comment

• Khabib is the favorite. He may outbox Broner in a close fight and lose a decision to the American like he did in his previous fight with Vargas. I just hope Broner doesn't become a 4 division champ. That would make a mockery out of that accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                      X