No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    The usual suspects are out to portray this as a mismatch but Lemieux is is tough challenger.
    It's not a mismatch but Lemmy will not be any trouble for GGG either. I do not think there is a fighter at 160 who can survive a fight with Golovkin or a fighter that can hurt him. And that does not mean GGG needs to move up because he would be a small fighter at SMW. It just means that he is the best middleweight of his time. If GGG was not there, middleweight would be a very competitive division.

Comment

• David Lemieux "Im not coming to fight Golovkin, Im coming to beat him.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope Lemiux gives Golovkin more than a timid punching bag to work with. If Leimux comes in with the same game plan that Chico Corrales had against Castillo, I think he can surprise GGG. This might just be a once in a generation prime vs prime match-up that gives the boxing fans an overdue return on their 2015 investment. Not to mention the Cotto-Canelo bout which I still can’t believe is happening.

Comment

• No fighter is going to 'surprise' Golovkin, just as no fighter will show GGG something he has never seen before in the ring. After 350 amateur fights and 33 pro fights, unless there's a fighter out there with three arms, I think Golovkin has pretty much seen it all. What's Lemieux going to do? Run across the ring at him? Fly through the air? He's going to meet him in the center of the ring and throw punches. Just like every other fighter in the world.

Comment

• NO buzz for this fight,, HAHA yet his more popular than Cotto and Canelo, BULLS...

Comment

• Hey Harold!: Golovkin vs. Lemieux (HBO Boxing)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  "I don't know who's gonna win but it's gonna be a great fight"

Don't kid yourself, GGG has this under his thumb

Comment

• No buzz for this one-sided fight... Only 20,000+ fans from all over the country paid tickets for this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      No buzz for this one-sided fight... Only 20,000+ fans from all over the country paid tickets for this...

... but they still have to sell the PPVs... and Golovkin is silent as we are aware...

Comment

Working...
                      X