Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nobody ever hit me the way he (golovkin) hit me... But he does have flaws"

Comment

• Golovkin by devastating kayo. Inside 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluzi View Post
        So when asked about competition like Cotto/Canelo/PQ/Andy lee/DL/any other MW , you call them ALL bums and ask him to go fight at a different weight class? i bet that if Floyd was fighthing at 160 you will tell us how strong DL is and how much talent there is in MW as you can magically see in the WW division everyone are "top class" and have so much "talent" (which is false but they do get all the media in the world so fools bite on that BS) , its obivous that its false with normal distribution and unless you think some miracle happened and GGG got to be the only good fighter in an entire division then you my friend is what i call a BLIND HATER.
        Show me where I said that then.

Comment

• Road to Golovkin/Lemieux: Full Show

Comment

• What I am impressed by, is how multilingual both these guys are. Both can speak 4 or 5 languages. Impressive stuff.

Comment

• That was a really good episode of Road to Lemieux/Golovkin! This is going to be a great fight

Comment

• Road to Golovkin vs Lemieux!!!

Just watched the short to the point HBO program "Road to Golovkin vs Lemieux". Awesome, both really nice people. Lemieux is truly a nice guy, going to be tough to see him hurt...Been so long since I'm this pumped for a fight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPagHDfTFmo

Comment

• Since the road to GGG/Lemeuix was filled with bums, it would have been cool if HBO got all ggg's previous opponents to sit curbside with signs like "will box for food", warming up by a fire in a garbage can, sleeping in a cardboard box or sleeping on a bench covered with newspaper whilst ggg drove toward the arena.

Comment

• Really good promo show. Lemeiux is the first Gennady opponent I've seen that actually believes he is going to win. I just didn't believe the others. He won't win, but I'm amped for this fight. Face off next saturday.

Comment

• pretty good promo, but too short. Let's hope Golovkin improves with english and do a full 24/7 for next fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X