• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    I'd be shocked if Lemieux lasts more than 5 rounds
    thats what i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      thats what i think.
      i think this fight could be over in the third round :/ i dont get the hype with lemieux or this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
        i think this fight could be over in the third round :/ i dont get the hype with lemieux or this fight
        Haven't you heard? There's a prestigious paper IBF MW belt that is being unified in this fight! History, baby! History!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Haven't you heard? There's a prestigious paper IBF MW belt that is being unified in this fight! History, baby! History!
          And that cvnt Ward faced 1 guy that was relevent in the last 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            And that cvnt Ward faced 1 guy that was relevent in the last 3 years.
            No he didn't. Dawson was drained and out of his division, Rodriguez didn't make weight and Smith was a complete bum. Not one of them was relevant.

Comment

• If Lemieux stays in the inside and exchanges it will be an exciting fight. GGG doesn't prefer inside chess and exchanges. So it will have to be a mixture of the Stevens and Monroe Jr. bout. Stevens was by far the only opponent to prove the inside game vs. GGG, and it was apparent that Stevens was going for his own KO, however in that process, he receives too much damage. I think what really slowed down Stevens has the body shots. Stevens vs GGG was a more intelligent version than the Canelo vs. Kirkland bout as Stevens timed himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                If Lemieux stays in the inside and exchanges it will be an exciting fight. GGG doesn't prefer inside chess and exchanges. So it will have to be a mixture of the Stevens and Monroe Jr. bout. Stevens was by far the only opponent to prove the inside game vs. GGG, and it was apparent that Stevens was going for his own KO, however in that process, he receives too much damage. I think what really slowed down Stevens has the body shots. Stevens vs GGG was a more intelligent version than the Canelo vs. Kirkland bout as Stevens timed himself.
                The only reason Stevens lasted as long as he did was because GGG wanted to punish him for being disrespectful. GGG wanted to beat him up, not just beat him. And that is exactly what he did. If Golovkin had wanted to end the fight, he could have done so at any time after the knockdown. But he wanted Stevens to either quit or the fight be stopped by his corner. There was not a chance that Golovkin would have knocked him out before the last round.

As for Lemieux, he is not an inside fighter. His big power shots come from way out in left field and will never make contact with GGG. And you can ask Murray about Golovkin's inside game.

Comment

• So we get a road to instead of a 24/7 and no real face off?
                  Well damn...

Comment

• Sparring with Boone and Findley again.

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/399815-no-glitz-no-glamour-all-golovkin#.VgGbwXGImGM.twitter

Comment

• The usual suspects are out to portray this as a mismatch but Lemieux is is tough challenger.

Comment

Working...
                      X