Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Have Loved To Face Mike Tyson, Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
    yeah ok bro

you're hiding from povetkin but you'd conveniently fight insert guy who retired decades ago

we believe you
    Fury would body Wilder inside one round, nevermind Mike Tyson.

Comment

Wilder doesn't have many fans here does he...

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Wilder doesn't have many fans here does he...
        WAR FURY!!! the troof doe

Comment

Thanks Boxing Scene. I needed a good laugh today.

Comment

We'll I think that was incredibly brave of wilder to pick on a 200lb string bean weakling like Louis with an unstable chin, no defence or feet. Of course Wilder would knock Louis straight out.

As for Tyson though, I think Tyson zips in with devastating shots finishing bum squad viciously and early. Wilder has **** all to offer Tyson. The only way wilder can survive rounds with Tyson is the same way most others did. Hit the floor running.

Comment

It's not about size. The legends Tyson and Joe Louis would destroy Wilder, no offence. Those guys were at an elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                It's not about size. The legends Tyson and Joe Louis would destroy Wilder, no offence. Those guys were at an elite level.
                Wilder utterly disgusts me.

But it is physically and stylistically impossible for Louis to even hang with Wilder let alone beat him.

Not under any circumstances.

He would feature as no more than a humdrum bum opponent in obscurity on Wilder's crappy record. KOed in a round most likely.

Louis was never exposed to any opponents like Wilder at all. Just take a look at Deontay.

He may be a disgrace to the sport but claiming Louis can beat him is an even bigger insult to the sport.

But please humour us all how Louis could have "taken" that Wilder out?? LOL

Comment

LOL! Wilder would never survive the first round against prime Tyson! Easy fight for Tyson!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    Wilder utterly disgusts me.

But it is physically and stylistically impossible for Louis to even hang with Wilder let alone beat him.

Not under any circumstances.

He would feature as no more than a humdrum bum opponent in obscurity on Wilder's crappy record. KOed in a round most likely.

Louis was never exposed to any opponents like Wilder at all. Just take a look at Deontay.

He may be a disgrace to the sport but claiming Louis can beat him is an even bigger insult to the sport.

But please humour us all how Louis could have "taken" that Wilder out?? LOL
                    You must be kidding! Joe Louis was one of the best ever. He would easily overcome the size disadvantage.

Comment

It would have been a lot more believable if Wilder said that he wanted to fight them now, not when they were actually active (and in Louis's case, alive).

Comment

Working...
                      X