Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Quick question to all the boxingscene racist dumbasses:

Whos' the better fighter?

A - Pirog
    B - Chavez Jr
    C - Brian Vera
    D - Marco Antonio Rubio

The sooner you answer that question, the sooner you'll see how these racists operate on these boards. Once you realize that, you'll also see that once GGG KO's Lemiuex, they will make is seem like Golovkin is the second coming and Lemiuex was NEVER KO'd by that BUM they call Marco Rubio in the first place. I'm sure they'll hype Andy Lee and somehow find a way to delete Lee getting KO'd by Chavez Jr and Brian Vera from history... They specialize at changing history

Can't wait for Jacobs to reign supreme on the division.

It's only a matter of time for he's getting better and better: 30 wins with 27 KO's

I hope jacobs doesnt stumble across your post and read them your liable to give him cancer again.

Comment

I like Jacobs a lot but there are 2-3 guys who clearly would beat him.

Comment

All I know is that Quillen is gonna ko Jacobs

Comment

Boxingscene goes crazy when GGG beat Rosado all the while forgetting about Gabe being brutalized by Angulo prior.

Soon they'll say Lemiuex was a God before he met GGG as if David was never stretched by a bum named Marco Antonio Rubio. All racial agenda politics.

They can't call Jacobs slick or ridicule his inability to finish opponents so they have nothing left, but to talk about an opponent from 5 years ago... But don't bring up opponents for Lemieux, Lee, Rosado, etc..

If Jacobs name was Romanz Tanzikintin, he would be glorified on these boards.

That said, I expect Lemiuex to chin check GGG a few times before he gets KO'd. After that, Jacobs will soundly KO Quillin, then shock you all and turn your dream of GGG into a nightmare

Can't wait

Comment

Funny how individuals bring up Pirog... But hate or quick to defend Pacquiao loses to Cab Drivers (Literal Cab Drivers) or Khan being layed out by a Nobody in Prescott and then nobody in Garcia. Loses do occur but let's not mention the possibility the man already had a Tumor on his spin prior to the Pirog fight. If anything at all, Jacobs is a true warrior and I have nothing but respect for this individuals fight in and out of the ring!
            Last edited by BigAlexSand; 08-02-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

jacobs gets ko'ed cold again when he steps up his comp.

Comment

Mora got pushed over, quite clear in the replays, although a punch may have landed before the push. Either way, mOra's head was clear, the only reason he couldn't stand is cos his ankle was/may be broken. Jacobs is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  although a punch may have landed before the push.
                  End of story.... It's an automatic TKO

And there was no push... What in the fcuk are you talking about?

You don't hit the floor at a downward spiral that fast from a push. For starters, learn physics

Comment

@ 0:15

What in the fcuk are you racist nutcases talking about?

Always trying to change history with your venomous lies

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Funny how individuals bring up Pirog... But hate or quick to defend Pacquiao loses to Cab Drivers (Literal Cab Drivers) or Khan being payed out by a Nobody in Prescott and then nobody in Garcia. Loses do occur but let's not mention the possibility the man already had a Tumor on his spin prior to the Pirog fight. If anything at all, Jacobs is a true warrior and I have nothing but respect for this individuals fight in and out of the ring!
                      Of course and we all know why

Comment

Working...
                      X