No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora got folded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    1) No one on the planet hypes Lee. Everyone knows he's hanging onto that title by a thread.

2) Lemieux sucks. He has some steam behind him because he looked real good against Rosado, but he still sucks and no one is hyping him either.

3) Jacobs has, thus far, looked good against nobodies and a shot Segio Mora, who dropped him. Sergio Mora doesn't drop ANYBODY.

4) You are a pathetic, racist moron.
    1. Yes, they do.

2. Yes, they are.

3. I wouldn't necessarily call them nobodies; they are greatly discredited after. The rest of #3 I agree with.

4. More ad hominem attacks

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      1. Yes, they do.

2. Yes, they are.

3. I wouldn't necessarily call them nobodies; they are greatly discredited after. The rest of #3 I agree with.

4. More ad hominem attacks
      1. WHO

2. WHO

3. They are nobodies, name 1 fighter that was somewhat of a known name beside mora?

4. just keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMacAttack View Post
        What a piece of ****! Can't wait to see this ****er laid out again. I was pretty neutral on him, but now I hope he loses violently against Quillin.
        Boxingscene aint racist doe

At least this clown has the balls to say what ya'll really want to say

Comment

Boxingscene aint racist doe

At least this clown has the balls to say what ya'll really want to say
          didnt know the word FUCKer is racist

Comment

Boxingscene goes crazy when GGG beat Rosado all the while forgetting about Gabe being brutalized by Angulo prior.

Soon they'll say Lemiuex was a God before he met GGG as if David was never stretched by a bum named Marco Antonio Rubio. All racial agenda politics.

They can't call Jacobs slick or ridicule his inability to finish opponents so they have nothing left, but to talk about an opponent from 5 years ago... But don't bring up opponents for Lemieux, Lee, Rosado, etc..

If Jacobs name was Romanz Tanzikintin, he would be glorified on these boards.

That said, I expect Lemiuex to chin check GGG a few times before he gets KO'd. After that, Jacobs will soundly KO Quillin, then shock you all and turn your dream of GGG into a nightmare

Can't wait
            I'm dying!!

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
              didnt know the word FUCKer is racist
              replace your first 4 words with nigg and we'll be in agreeance; although, I don't expect confirmation from you and your ilk.... Never have

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              I'm dying!!
              It's the truth

Comment

replace your first 4 words with nigg and we'll be in agreeance; although, I don't expect confirmation from you and your ilk.... Never have

It's the truth
                insecure ignorant boy

Comment

Comment

Quick question to all the boxingscene racist dumbasses:

Whos' the better fighter?

A - Pirog
                    B - Chavez Jr
                    C - Brian Vera
                    D - Marco Antonio Rubio

The sooner you answer that question, the sooner you'll see how these racists operate on these boards. Once you realize that, you'll also see that once GGG KO's Lemiuex, they will make is seem like Golovkin is the second coming and Lemiuex was NEVER KO'd by that BUM they call Marco Rubio in the first place. I'm sure they'll hype Andy Lee and somehow find a way to delete Lee getting KO'd by Chavez Jr and Brian Vera from history... They specialize at changing history

Can't wait for Jacobs to reign supreme on the division.

It's only a matter of time for he's getting better and better: 30 wins with 27 KO's

You can't reign supreme if you're not fighting the best MWs out there. Jacobs is just wasting time until he fights someone with a pulse. Maybe you consider Mora a good win, to me it's nothing. I didn't even watch the fight, because there wasn't nothing to watch. Either fight top level guys, or don't fight at all. Boxing is not a showcase sport.

It's not about "hey look at me I have talent and I fight a bunch of bums that make me look way better then I am!"
                    That's bulli****, only an idiot who DKSAB would fancy that.

And, you're right maybe Jacobs will reign supreme one day in that lackluster MW division.
                    Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 08-02-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      You can't reign supreme if you're not fighting the best MWs out there. Jacobs is just wasting time until he fights someone with a pulse. Maybe you consider Mora a good win, to me it's nothing. I didn't even watch the fight, because there wasn't nothing to watch. Either fight top level guys, or don't fight at all. Boxing is not a showcase sport.

It's not about "hey look at me I have talent and I fight a bunch of bums that make me look way better then I am!"
                      That's bulli****, only an idiot who DKSAB would fancy that.

And, you're right maybe Jacobs will reign supreme one day in that lackluster MW division.

True, you make valid points. But look at guys like Beieterbeiv, for example... His claim to fame is a KO over Cloud coming off two straight losses (arguably 3 if you count Campillo), one being a stoppage. He has 9 fcuking wins... Let's not forget he was dropped by Jeff Paige in the 1st round and has somehow been annointed has the 2nd coming.

I have just noticed a pattern over the years when it comes to these boards and it's inexcusable
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-02-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X