Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Stripped of His Title By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boo Boo didn't even wanna fight Mundine FFS!

He has only to blame himself.

Comment

That is the right move by the WBO but what a shame for Andrade. He needs to blow up his team around him and rebuild. I know his Dad is his manager but if he is not getting it done then a change is needed before it is too late

Comment

Fighting every other year and expecting big fights and big paydays. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          That is the right move by the WBO but what a shame for Andrade. He needs to blow up his team around him and rebuild. I know his Dad is his manager but if he is not getting it done then a change is needed before it is too late
          I thought it was a family friend that was the manager. Not that it matters either way...

I think his best course of action is to eat crow and fight. Fight tune ups, fight tomato cans, fight a roast beef sandwich, idgaf just fight someone. Fighting and winning leaves a better impression on us then staring at your shoes hoping for a handout.

In related news, guess whose ranked first in the WBO?

1 Saul Alvarez
          2 Oleksandr Spyrko
          3 Michel Soro (NABO)
          4 Liam Smith
          5 John Thompson (Int.-Cont.)
          6 Jan Zaveck SLO
          7 Patrick Teixeira (Latino)
          8 Sirimongkol Singwancha (Asia Pacific)
          9 Joshua Clottey
          10 Predrag Radosevic (WBO Europe)
          11 Ramon Alvarez
          12 Yuki Nonaka
          13 Anthony Yigit
          14 Vanes Martirosyan
          15 Daniel Sandoval

Comment

I love reading news like this! I love to hear about black fighters like Demetrius Andrade and Andre Ward get stripped, sued, and relegated to "nobody" status all due to their entitled view that the whole world owes them something because they're black and from the United States.

I thought Andrade was a bigger star than Canelo and Golovkin, . I thought he was just waiting until the star power of Canelo and Golovkin matched his, .

Canelo and Golovkin are lined up for huge PPVs while Demetrius Andrade sits on the shelf and Andre Ward fights bums in his empty living room, .

Canelo and Golovkin shouldn't fight each other, they just just beat the s**t out of all these entitled Haymon sissies like Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, Willie Nelson, Julian Williams, Daniel Jacobs, Antoine Douglas, and Tony Harrison, .

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              I thought it was a family friend that was the manager. Not that it matters either way...

I think his best course of action is to eat crow and fight. Fight tune ups, fight tomato cans, fight a roast beef sandwich, idgaf just fight someone. Fighting and winning leaves a better impression on us then staring at your shoes hoping for a handout.

In related news, guess whose ranked first in the WBO?

1 Saul Alvarez
              2 Oleksandr Spyrko
              3 Michel Soro (NABO)
              4 Liam Smith
              5 John Thompson (Int.-Cont.)
              6 Jan Zaveck SLO
              7 Patrick Teixeira (Latino)
              8 Sirimongkol Singwancha (Asia Pacific)
              9 Joshua Clottey
              10 Predrag Radosevic (WBO Europe)
              11 Ramon Alvarez
              12 Yuki Nonaka
              13 Anthony Yigit
              14 Vanes Martirosyan
              15 Daniel Sandoval
              Wouldn't mind seeing Thompson vs Soro for the Vacant WBO title.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                I love reading news like this! I love to hear about black fighters like Demetrius Andrade and Andre Ward get stripped, sued, and relegated to "nobody" status all due to their entitled view that the whole world owes them something because they're black and from the United States.

I thought Andrade was a bigger star than Canelo and Golovkin, . I thought he was just waiting until the star power of Canelo and Golovkin matched his,

Canelo and Golovkin are lined up for huge PPVs while Demetrius Andrade sits on the shelf and Andre Ward fights bums in his empty living room, .

Canelo and Golovkin shouldn't fight each other, they just just beat the s**t out of all these entitled Haymon sissies like Jermell Charlo, Jermall Charlo, Willie Nelson, Julian Williams, Daniel Jacobs, Antoine Douglas, and Tony Harrison, .

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Lmao, damn. Boo Boo stays getting Boo Boo'd on

Comment

W.B.O. should troll Canelo and order him to fight his brother, Ramon Alvarez, .

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post

I thought Andrade was a bigger star than Canelo and Golovkin, . I thought he was just waiting until the star power of Canelo and Golovkin matched his, .

Black fighters have become the joke of the sport, few of them have any strive for greatness.

Jacobs is fighting Sergio freaking mora
                      Wilder is ducking povetkin
                      Stevenson is fighting some scrub
                      A man who calls himself boo boo don't even fight anymore
                      Ward waits for smaller guys to move up to fight him
                      And Floyd is fighting Andre Berto

Besides Bradley, Bhop, imam, the black boxer has become an embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X