Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Stripped of His Title By The WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This clown. One terrible decision after another.

I mean anyone who CHASES Anthony Mundine of all people has problems.

Remember Andrade announced he was going to fight Korobov for the vacant 160 title, then said "naaahh, nevermind". This guy has been all over the place.

Comment

I can't even feel sorry for him, because he turned down some great opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        He should fight Julian Williams for the vacant title. Would be a good scrap. Or just fight Julian Williams, i honestly don't care if a title is on the line or not
        Didnt wanna fight Charlo and hes gonna fight Julian Williams? Yea right.

Comment

Demetrius "The Waste" Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Didnt wanna fight Charlo and hes gonna fight Julian Williams? Yea right.
            Gonna have to work his way back up man. Plus we all now know why he turned down the Charlo fight. Well, we knew all along that he had an idiot management team, but still

Comment

Why they didn't just give him a mandatory challenger if his promoter already couldn't make any fight to him?
              They take his belt instead of order a mandatory.
              Scumbag WBO.

Comment

A shame. Has all the potential to be a major player and he's just sittin around listening to his incompetent management.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Stripped of His Title By The WBO

The World Boxing Organization has stripped undefeated Demetrius Andrade of the WBO junior middleweight title, based mostly on his inactivity as a fighter. Andrade has not fought in over a year. Their full decision can be found below.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Gonna have to work his way back up man. Plus we all now know why he turned down the Charlo fight. Well, we knew all along that he had an idiot management team, but still
                    Might wanna find an easier fight to work his way up then. Charlo is no gimme.

Comment

For once, I agree with WBO. That's way too much time not to defend a title.

Comment

Working...
                      X