Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Boxing news reported - Do you believe it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Boxing news reported - Do you believe it?

Main points:

- Rigondeaux will fight Lomachenko November 7th

-Amir Khan is leaving Al Haymon

- Manny Pacquiao will fight Amir Khan January on PPV next year

- If Pacquiao is successful he will fight Terrance Crawford later that year on PPV

- Timothy Bradley will fight Brandon Rios

-If he is successful, and Canelo is successful against Cotto they will fight next year on PPV at 154.

-Andre Ward vs Kovalev on PPV next year after Kovalev rematches Pascal

Some might question the reliability of this news but it does make sense. Which one of these fights excites you the most?

Manny Pacquiao vs Amir Khan
    16.36%
    Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Vasyl Lomachenko
    40.00%
    Canelo Alvarez vs Timothy Bradley
    3.64%
    Sergey Kovalev vs Andre Ward
    40.00%
    Last edited by Caught Square; 08-07-2015, 07:24 AM.

Rigo - Loma is arguably the best match up in boxing.

Comment

I dont believe it, why? Cause Canelo can't make 154.

Comment

lol that Karceno guy is a fraud, he knows nothing about boxing and he certainly doesn't have any sources. He's a massive ****** with the IQ of a new born baby.

Comment

Karceno is hit or miss. He does have good sources and talks to Arum personally. But he's probably 60% miss

Comment

Would be great but very unlikely all that plays out IMO. I think this guy is just stoned out of his mind, I mean, why else wear sunglasses in the middle of the night?

Comment

eh none of that **** is far-fetched and is easily predictable, in fact I was just thinking the other day that if any name fighter leaves Haymon it would probably be Amir. The guy has had this false sense of hope for a Mayweather fight like he's been promised it behind doors and yet nothing. At least when a guy like Bradley came over to TR and had similar discussions, he got his Pac fight, twice. Idk if Amir would go to TR tho, he could sign a massive deal with ROC (like his stable-mate) and still negotiate with TR for a Pac fight.

Comment

The Khan information makes sense but is this guy reputable? The fact he said his dad Shah has taken over as manager...that's something that could easily happen. Can some of you guys post some other predictions and news this guy has given that came out to be true? Thanks.

Comment

The Pac-turd in me picked that fight... but it's about equal between the listed fights, except that I don't care for Canelo/Bradley.

Comment

nothing in boxing is planned that far out, they dont even plan fixes that far out

Comment

Working...
                    X