Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Boxing news reported - Do you believe it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a real deal boxing fan I can't just vote for one because they all excite me. That would be amazing if all those fights got made.

Comment

Originally posted by BertoRollin' View Post
      Karceno is hit or miss. He does have good sources and talks to Arum personally. But he's probably 60% miss
      True but you know what, all sources are hit or miss with 60% miss, so as boxing fans you got to broaden your boxing source horizons and take in as many sources/information as possible and filter out the BS. I read up on all major boxing outlets and throw in some of the not so major outlets and sponge up all I can then squeeze out the BS.

Karceno has a great idea of how these fights can materialize, now hopefully some do, and if the boxing gods are listening all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        nothing in boxing is planned that far out, they dont even plan fixes that far out
        It's not like the fights are 2 years ahead. The latest one he said was probably Ward-Kovalev which would be mid-late 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          True but you know what, all sources are hit or miss with 60% miss, so as boxing fans you got to broaden your boxing source horizons and take in as many sources/information as possible and filter out the BS. I read up on all major boxing outlets and throw in some of the not so major outlets and sponge up all I can then squeeze out the BS.

Karceno has a great idea of how these fights can materialize, now hopefully some do, and if the boxing gods are listening all of them.
          I agree 100%. Steve Kim, Michael Woods and all those other guys miss often as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            As a real deal boxing fan I can't just vote for one because they all excite me. That would be amazing if all those fights got made.
            You just voted for Kovalev-Ward

Of course all the matchups are interesting but it don't mean your not a 'real deal' fan for voting for one which excites the most.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I dont believe it, why? Cause Canelo can't make 154.
              Out of all that, that's what you chose to say? You're such a little b1tch.

Comment

Why would Canelo move down to 154 after beating Cotto considering he can't even make that weight anymore and hasn't for two years? The rest... maybe I could see that happen, but I doubt it.

Comment

I can see Amir leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    I dont believe it, why? Cause Canelo can't make 154.
                    Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Why would Canelo move down to 154 after beating Cotto considering he can't even make that weight anymore and hasn't for two years? The rest... maybe I could see that happen, but I doubt it.
                    He can make 154. It's not like he's been fighting at 158 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                      He can make 154. It's not like he's been fighting at 158 or something.
                      So because Canelo beat Cotto he's going to feel bad and drain himself a bit to give Cotto another shot at it?

Comment

Working...
                      X