Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Boxing news reported - Do you believe it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Karceno had any real news stories that were legit that someone else didn't have first? I don't even watch his videos on Youtube cuz almost all of them come off as clickbait to me.

And even if Karceno has broke a boxing news story whats the odds he's gotta 7(?) all at once that are legit. Seems slim to me.

Having said that I'd be on board with just about all of those things. Although I got no desire at all to see Canelo vs Bradley & idk why Arum keeps wanting to throw Bradley in with all these 154+ guys unless he just ****ing hates him &/or still holds a grudge vs Bradley cuz the judges gave him the 1st Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Khan leave Hymen? LOL, no...once you sign that slave contract, your ass isn't going anywhere. You done signed your life away buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Has Karceno had any real news stories that were legit that someone else didn't have first? I don't even watch his videos on Youtube cuz almost all of them come off as clickbait to me.

And even if Karceno has broke a boxing news story whats the odds he's gotta 7(?) all at once that are legit. Seems slim to me.

Having said that I'd be on board with just about all of those things. Although I got no desire at all to see Canelo vs Bradley & idk why Arum keeps wanting to throw Bradley in with all these 154+ guys unless he just ****ing hates him &/or still holds a grudge vs Bradley cuz the judges gave him the 1st Pacquiao fight.
        What does Bradley's wife have against him? She's his manager.

Comment

I actually think that would be a good move for Amir Khan especially if it guarantees him a shot a Pacquiao!

Karceno loves to trolls Pacquiao fans but he actually speaks with Arum often so he gets inside information all the time and usually he ends up being pretty accurate.

Comment

Karceno + Arum =

Comment

no way khan leaves haymon

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Karceno + Arum =
                Can someone explain how a youtube troll like karceno was able to get bob arums personal phone number? Im convinced karceneo is paid by arum to troll and give out misleading info to confuse the fans.

Comment

A lot of those are for next year....

Comment

this guy just makes **** up.

yeah right like pac's fall 2016 fight is really that locked down right now. someone may have floated the idea of some opponents but its way too early to be acting like its legit news

Comment

I believe everything I see on the Internet ..

Actually most excited about kovolev-Ward, with rigo v lomachenko a close second..

Comment

Working...
                      X