Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury has been entertaining the hell out of me but I love Wlad. This Klit will be squirting all over Fury's face.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Fury has been entertaining the hell out of me but I love Wlad. This Klit will be squirting all over Fury's face.
      ROFL.

Comment

I don't have any real investment in a clear winner here, I'd be happy if Fury won but I would be most happy to see Klitschko completely clear out the division for the 5th or so time.

At the time I said that no other boxer will approach the dominance of Lennox Lewis for a very long time.

However as happens in history, in the very next generation we were delivered far and away the most perfect display of boxing ever presented.

This time though I think the bar has been raised so high that it will be a very long time, perhaps 20 years in a head to head sense and perhaps 100 years in an achievement sense, that the Klitshcko legacy will be encroached upon.

It is unbelievable what the guy has done!

Comment

I'm split. Fury would be a very entertaining champ. On the other hand, he would be kind of an embarrassing one as well.

Comment

Il be rooting for Vlad. Can't stand fury and his loud mouth

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Who is that in your avi bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                His loud mouth reminds me of David Haye.
                Yes. I'm sure Wladimir will be more than happy to provide some therapy.

To the answer the question, I will, of course, be supporting Wlad. Hoping for a mid-fight KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  His loud mouth reminds me of David Haye.
                  Except Fury doesn't take himself anywhere near as seriously as the egomaniac Haye.

Comment

Fury would bring life to the division lol. We all want something new don't lie

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      I don't have any real investment in a clear winner here, I'd be happy if Fury won but I would be most happy to see Klitschko completely clear out the division for the 5th or so time.

At the time I said that no other boxer will approach the dominance of Lennox Lewis for a very long time.

However as happens in history, in the very next generation we were delivered far and away the most perfect display of boxing ever presented.

This time though I think the bar has been raised so high that it will be a very long time, perhaps 20 years in a head to head sense and perhaps 100 years in an achievement sense, that the Klitshcko legacy will be encroached upon.

It is unbelievable what the guy has done!
                      Excellent post.

I'll be shocked if a fighter like Fury with his profound lack of discipline, lack of seriousness towards looking after himself outside of camp, with his excesses can overcome the current champ.

Wlad is the epitome of professionalism, having looked after himself his entire career he looks to be in better shape at 40 than Fury does at 26 years of age.

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Fury would bring life to the division lol. We all want something new don't lie
                      Not me bother, I'm happy watching and witnessing one of the all time greatests establish and break new records. A boxer like this does not come around every decade, I expect it will be a long time before we witness a fighting machine as finely honed and skilled as our current champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X