Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be rooting for Wlad. He has class and treats everyone with respect. Fury has no class and treats everyone with contempt. He sings and that's the worst of all. He can fight but he reminds me of baby huey. He is a big dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I'll be rooting for Wlad. He has class and treats everyone with respect. Fury has no class and treats everyone with contempt. He sings and that's the worst of all. He can fight but he reminds me of baby huey. He is a big dummy.
      I have to disagree ,i think he sings better than he fights, in short the big man who suffers from some kind of inferiority complex is going to look like an average guy they pulled out of the seats trying to defeat Wlad ...after this one maybe he'll make on his word that he ran from and go sighn with MMA Bellator and get a real beating...

Comment

Fury of course.

Gypsy Warrior as heavyweight champ would be awesome.

Comment

Got to vote for the big gypo even though he doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

Fury is an annoying loudmouth who talks big but can't back it up with anything so his talk is rather annoying than funny + his style doesn't do anything for me so I will obviously root for Klitschko. Fury just here for the money imo... He was managed very safely they didn't put an opponent in front of him not by an accident who has at least similar parameters than him. He only beat up two size smaller fighters so far and one of them already floored him (a career cruiserweight who even there wasn't a big puncher... lmao) I don't think so that Klitschko will have many problem with him. Klitschko KO inside 8 rounds.
            Wake up Brits! Your real deal is Joshua, not this clown.

Comment

Fury is basically the gypsy, UK, hw versionof Adrien Broner. I don't mean it to the styles and accomplishments but to the personality, ability of taking (no) risk, fighting smaller guys and management.
              Last edited by HEND; 07-24-2015, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                When they step in the ring in October, who will you be supporting?

I'm not asking who you think will win, I'm asking who you WANT to see win.
                Im just rooting for a good fight. Fury is too tall to lean on so thats a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Im just rooting for a good fight. Fury is too tall to lean on so thats a start.
                  Yeah but that's not certainly god for him. We all saw what happened to Pulev who was and is a more accomplished (and I think better) fighter than Fury...
                  It's good for the fight though it will be less ugly, Wlad will box instead of hug... to Fury's bad luck

Comment

Fury all day, because the rematch would be the biggest HW fight for years and generate renewed excitement for a stale division on it's last legs due to the unpalatable style of one of it's current champions. Although Wlad vs Pulev was exciting but that's like one exciting performance every 7 years? It's daylight robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                      Yeah but that's not certainly god for him. We all saw what happened to Pulev who was and is a more accomplished (and I think better) fighter than Fury...
                      It's good for the fight though it will be less ugly, Wlad will box instead of hug... to Fury's bad luck
                      Didn't stop Wlad from clinching 10 times a round.

Comment

Working...
                      X