No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes says he can still beat Wladimir Klitschko although he's age 65

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Holmes says he can still beat Wladimir Klitschko although he's age 65

I’m 65 years old and I mean it when I say I’d get in there with Wladimir Klitschko]and fight for the title. Because he’s no threat. Give me six months to get in shape. Would these guys have survived in my era? No.

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/larr...mir-klitschko/

I'd take wlad by UD over 65 yr old Holmes. would be the best win on wlads resume.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'd take wlad by UD over 65 yr old Holmes. would be the best win on wlads resume.

Comment

Holmes is the most bitter mofo. Just shut up wlad would ko your ass worse than tyson did. Even vitali could beat this dude right now

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
          Holmes is the most bitter mofo. Just shut up wlad would ko your ass worse than tyson did. Even vitali could beat this dude right now
          thought the same thing when I saw the title. Guess he didn't learn his lesson from Tyson over 20 years ago. He'd be put in a coma vs arreola nowadays.

Comment

Hey, Larry Holmes is that dude. He can say what ever the **** he wants about other boxers as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
              Hey, Larry Holmes is that dude. He can say what ever the **** he wants about other boxers as far as I'm concerned
              He's comical.

Comment

Old man yells at cloud.

Comment

Holmes is just having fun.. And people with their reference of the Tyson fight... Get some knowledge. Holmes was damn near 40, off a two year lay off and only had taken the fight because of big pay day... Also realize although far from a great era, Holmes reign could be compared to Wlad's wise of Compition and yet Holmes went 41-0 with 20 defenses. One the other hand Wlad's reign ended short early on by KOs to lesser opposition.

All I'm saying is Holmes has a place to speak... Although most likely being Sarcastic, he is also 65... All you can boys, time to grow up... This is a mans sport and Holmes was just as dominant if not more in his prime as both the Klitchkos.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Holmes is just having fun.. And people with their reference of the Tyson fight... Get some knowledge. Holmes was damn near 40, off a two year lay off and only had taken the fight because of big pay day... Also realize although far from a great era, Holmes reign could be compared to Wlad's wise of Compition and yet Holmes went 41-0 with 20 defenses. One the other hand Wlad's reign ended short early on by KOs to lesser opposition.

All I'm saying is Holmes has a place to speak... Although most likely being Sarcastic, he is also 65... All you can boys, time to grow up... This is a mans sport and Holmes was just as dominant if not more in his prime as both the Klitchkos.
                    Which is why I mentioned it, look what happened to him at 40, how far gone is he now in relation to that? he'd be killed now.

Comment

Working...
                    X