No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire: Best I've faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Because he's Filipino and most the people that hate Manny automatically dislike Nonito and refuse to give him credit for ****.

Sad thing is Nonito is the only fighter in boxing doing real Olympic style testing, 365 days. And takes on all comers unlike so many of the overrated fighters today.
    Yep, his ethnic background is the only explanation why they hate the guy so much. Funny thing is they love thugs, wife beaters, trash talkers, which Donaire is not known for. Same Donaire who they call overrated. They're obsessed getting praise from a nobody. Same people also love Lara who never gave any credit to Canelo, the guy who made him run the entire fight. Oh well...

Comment

Of course, no one reads the article and the usual haters continue to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Because he's Filipino and most the people that hate Manny automatically dislike Nonito and refuse to give him credit for ****.

Sad thing is Nonito is the only fighter in boxing doing real Olympic style testing, 365 days. And takes on all comers unlike so many of the overrated fighters today.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          Remember he claimed he fought Rigo with one arm...
          Or was it the weight? Donaire did move up afterwards but wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Progression of events.

I DARE you to punch me. Right here.

You got it, chief.

He did hit me. Right here.

Lol! I remember Donaire trying to be a bad ass but wasnt he after like the 4th trying to tap gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Or was it the weight? Donaire did move up afterwards but wait.....
              Lol remember when he said he trained with Robert via Skype lmao

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I always enjoy reading these. Also, why does Donaire get so much hate on this site? The guy can't do anything right even after fighting everybody around his division, never ducked anybody and paid the price yet fans still crap on the kid.

Anyways, I thought it was a fair and interesting account from Donaire, he's the one who was actually in the ring with these beasts and ate the leather so I'll let him tell the story, not a bunch of boxingscene nerds.
                I also don't get the hate for Donaire. The dude actually fought Rigo unlike many of today's fighters at the weight who say they're gonna fight him but don't.

And people, there's a reason why he chose Walters over Rigo.

I would say Walters, because he was right in front of me; Rigondeux was never in front of me. Walters shifted his offense into defense and was hard for me to hit. I didn’t expect him to change his style and that’s why he got me. I thought he’d be right in front of me but because of the second round where I nearly had him he actually changed things.

And keep in mind, Donaire dropped Rigo unlike he did with Walters when he only rocked him at the end of the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Lol remember when he said he trained with Robert via Skype lmao
                  "No excuses BUT........!"

And people here say he gave Rigo credit. FOH lol

Comment

Loma don't want none of Walters. He's huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                      I also don't get the hate for Donaire. The dude actually fought Rigo unlike many of today's fighters at the weight who say they're gonna fight him but don't.

And people, there's a reason why he chose Walters over Rigo.

I would say Walters, because he was right in front of me; Rigondeux was never in front of me. Walters shifted his offense into defense and was hard for me to hit. I didn’t expect him to change his style and that’s why he got me. I thought he’d be right in front of me but because of the second round where I nearly had him he actually changed things.

And keep in mind, Donaire dropped Rigo unlike he did with Walters when he only rocked him at the end of the 2nd.
                      Donaire's KD of Rigo came off of a break or Rigo expecting a break (off of a clinch). Donaire never hit Rigo as clean as he did Walters.

Comment

Working...
                      X