Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey garcia gives details of top rank legal battle: "they didn't offer any fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey garcia gives details of top rank legal battle: "they didn't offer any fights"

I say this, if Bob Arum (Top Rank Promotions) don't want to sort this thing out with Mikey Garcia, they should let him go and terminate his contract. Honestly, they're not making any money off of him having him on the shelf. Neither side seems happy, cut it off and let him go. I'm sure he'll have no problem finding a new home. Maybe Al Haymon and PBC? Roc Nation? I mean whoever can keep him active, paid fairly, and on TV.

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
    I say this, if Bob Arum (Top Rank Promotions) don't want to sort this thing out with Mikey Garcia, they should let him go and terminate his contract. Honestly, they're not making any money off of him having him on the shelf. Neither side seems happy, cut it off and let him go. I'm sure he'll have no problem finding a new home. Maybe Al Haymon and PBC? Roc Nation? I mean whoever can keep him active, paid fairly, and on TV.

Actually he sounds stupid thinking the man he's suing going to offer him fights. That's just not how the world works.

The right thing to do is to fight until you contract is finished and then pick another promoter.

Comment

Mikey garcia is a bytch... Top rank took him to the top and was in line for a manny fight..

Garcia is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Actually he sounds stupid thinking the man he's suing going to offer him fights. That's just not how the world works.

The right thing to do is to fight until you contract is finished and then pick another promoter.
        What happened that made Mikey Garcia sue Bob Arum? Like the full story? Idk the entire story, just read things and seen videos here and there.

Comment

Why would they offer fights if you let it be known you're gonna bail after? Keep your mouth shut and finish your contract, then ditch em. These guys are so stupid and have no business acumen.

Comment

Interesting that Arum is crying about other promoters taking him out of business, yet Arum is keeping Garcia from getting fights and from anybody else interested in promoting him and giving him fights. Arum is a freaking cry baby and a snake.

Comment

Didn't mikey also resign with him like 2 years ago? Damn this is worse than the ward situation cause ward had jay z bail him out. Mikey is on his own

Comment

Probably won't know the full story about this for years if ever, but the fact that TR had 3 or 4 notable fighters sitting for a year within the last few years suggest something they are doing isn't on the up & up & the fighters figured it out cuz this happened too many times to too many different guys.

Comment

So mikey opened his mouth and doesnt get paid at all..gonna be broke soon. Drinking and partying wont help. Not much punch resistance and being inactive for 2 yrs dont help. He is done imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post

You'd make a great business advisor.

Garcia is wasting his career away

Comment

Working...
                    X