Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    Hopefully he fuks off into the sunset after this fight.
    Bob Arum, doesn't agree with you. If Mayweather retires, Arum won't be able to sell #48's next fight as a precursor to a Mayweather rematch and Arum will be lucky to break even off a piss-poor PPV event.

Comment

I don't believe it. 30 million to fight Berto? GTFOH.

Comment

So is he retiring after this one?

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
          I care because I appreciate Floyd's boxing skill... But I want the best fighters to fight the best... That's WHY I TUNE IN... That's why everyone who watches boxing tunes in... to watch an evenly matched event...

I understand Floyd not wanting to jump in with the monster GGG...But why not fight Lara, a REAL 154lb... who has the reach and speed and skills to give Floyd problems...And it's not even a dangerous fight in terms of Floyd possibly getting knocked out. Lara doesn't have huge power... But Floyd is obviously scared to get knocked out by GGG and scared to get outpointed by Lara.... So he choose lesser opposition , and all his fans ride his dick because they think he "deserves" it or some deranged justification for a cherry pick...

Why would an elite fighter chose to beat on lesser competition, when that fighter, by his own admission, is the most powerful man in the sport... Powerful enough to duck serious threats I guess...
          No fighter fights big threats every time out. Not a one. And tbh who is a serious threat to floyd nowadays??? People whine at floyd but he really has nothing left to prove. Ppl love him or hate him abd that's not gonna change based on one fight. Neither is his ATG status. What's accomplished is accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Amir khan is writing his suicide note as we speak lmao
            I'm bro

Comment

Lol @ this fight. I'd be happy if it happens. I just wana see a mere con cry into his cornflakes

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I don't believe it. 30 million to fight Berto? GTFOH.

oh man, to see the faces on those Showtime execs when they tell them Berto is next

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Digging up Gatti and re-matching his skeleton would seem more fitting but it is on FREE tv afterall.
                  Id drink some BEERS and watch that...

Comment

I like this fight. About time TBE allows himself a lighter fight and entertain fans. Let's expect that he won't run and clinch in this fight. People are sick of the same old same old. It's no longer boxing. It's just surviving.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      So!!! It doesn't mean he fought the best though, now does it!? Hopkin's had 20 plus middleweight defenses but who did they come against? Undersized, C-B Level opposition. Larry Holmes was Heavyweight Champion for 8 years. Now that's impressive! Why? Because it's the Heavyweight division. Floyd is and always will be a paper champion. You can put out all these stats and it still doesn't change that fact.
                      You must be Forest Gump's long lost brother because you are the epitome of stupid is as stupid does. Eight of Floyd's last 10 opponents were world champions at the time that Floyd fought them and one of them was a number one contender for the title.

In spite of the ******ed opinions of haters, those opponents were the best. No other current fighter, including the ones that guys like you worship daily on this message board, can say that 80 percent of their last 10 opponents were world champions.

Your comparison to Hopkins and Holmes is so f...king dumb that it doesn't justify a response.

Comment

Working...
                      X