Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he fuks off into the sunset after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
      Are you people kidding me...how is this acceptable... IF this is Floyd's real choice...he better have khan/thurman or brook/thurman on his undercard...

who cares if it's free or not... I'd rather pay to see Floyd take a risk...but he obviously wont... the very fact he never even MENTIONED Lara as an option shows you what kind of fighter he is...
      I don't think Berto will be his choice and if he is, I don't agree with it. However, in response to your comment, Mayweather has taken a risk in every one of his fights since 2007. He has fought nothing but world champions or the top contender in the division since 2007. No fighter in any division has done that. The only possible exception to this statement is Marquez, and considering what he did to Pacquaio at 147, he is not that much of an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        Hopefully he fuks off into the sunset after this fight.
        If manny fights for free "true hero, he fights for da people he doesn't care about money"
        Floyd fights for free "Fuk you Floyd fight klitchsko"

Comment

If Berto is indeed #49, where can I bet some actual money that number 50 will occur?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerbe Exposed View Post
            a fitting end to his career, really, very fitting
            Digging up Gatti and re-matching his skeleton would seem more fitting but it is on FREE tv afterall.

Comment

such a garbage fight. Dead serious Id rather see floyd vs mayorga...at least mayorga would sell the fight in the hype up

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                He just fought Manny fuc*ing Pacquiao dude. Who cares at this stage? And it's free TV.
                I care because I appreciate Floyd's boxing skill... But I want the best fighters to fight the best... That's WHY I TUNE IN... That's why everyone who watches boxing tunes in... to watch an evenly matched event...

I understand Floyd not wanting to jump in with the monster GGG...But why not fight Lara, a REAL 154lb... who has the reach and speed and skills to give Floyd problems...And it's not even a dangerous fight in terms of Floyd possibly getting knocked out. Lara doesn't have huge power... But Floyd is obviously scared to get knocked out by GGG and scared to get outpointed by Lara.... So he choose lesser opposition , and all his fans ride his dick because they think he "deserves" it or some deranged justification for a cherry pick...

Why would an elite fighter chose to beat on lesser competition, when that fighter, by his own admission, is the most powerful man in the sport... Powerful enough to duck serious threats I guess...

Comment

Damn, I like Floyd but Berto is straight up garbage. He was losing every round against Lopez. I'm sure that Khan would accept the fight for the same money considering his desperation. Even someone like Porter, who I don't like, would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    such a garbage fight. Dead serious Id rather see floyd vs mayorga...at least mayorga would sell the fight in the hype up

i would watch every promo/presser of Floyd-Mayorga

Comment

So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      I don't think Berto will be his choice and if he is, I don't agree with it. However, in response to your comment, Mayweather has taken a risk in every one of his fights since 2007. He has fought nothing but world champions or the top contender in the division since 2007. No fighter in any division has done that. The only possible exception to this statement is Marquez, and considering what he did to Pacquaio at 147, he is not that much of an exception.

So!!! It doesn't mean he fought the best though, now does it!? Hopkin's had 20 plus middleweight defenses but who did they come against? Undersized, C-B Level opposition. Larry Holmes was Heavyweight Champion for 8 years. Now that's impressive! Why? Because it's the Heavyweight division. Floyd is and always will be a paper champion. You can put out all these stats and it still doesn't change that fact.
                      Last edited by GOD-FR33; 07-14-2015, 07:42 PM. Reason: Words.

Comment

Working...
                      X