Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually Floyd's way of giving everyone the finger and telling them that upon purchasing his fights and making him a millionaire they have kissed his ass.

What ****en joke, I hope the people give this coward the finger back by not tuning in.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      oh hell yea!

shoulder roll vs shoulder roll

Comment

The year has been filled with mismatches, why not another one. l

Comment

Are you people kidding me...how is this acceptable... IF this is Floyd's real choice...he better have khan/thurman or brook/thurman on his undercard...

who cares if it's free or not... I'd rather pay to see Floyd take a risk...but he obviously wont... the very fact he never even MENTIONED Lara as an option shows you what kind of fighter he is...

Comment

Amir khan is writing his suicide note as we speak lmao

Comment

Never....

I'll never watch another Floyd fight unless he is in danger. Unless he fights GGG, Lara, or Manny in a rematch. PERIOD. He's aiming for "free tv" because he knows the boxing world is on to his tricks. Nobody is paying to see him fight Berto, Khan, or Thurman. Brook is a respectable fight BUT not really. Floyd is a Superstar who needs a legacy win. Going out against any of those guys simply will not do it. fight GGG or Lara at 154lbs, COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Ehhh. But what does it matter at this point? Guy has nothing left to prove abd not one ww has separated themselves from the pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
                  This is actually Floyd's way of giving everyone the finger and telling them that upon purchasing his fights and making him a millionaire they have kissed his ass.

What ****en joke, I hope the people give this coward the finger back by not tuning in.
                  True boxing fan right here

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                    Are you people kidding me...how is this acceptable... IF this is Floyd's real choice...he better have khan/thurman or brook/thurman on his undercard...

who cares if it's free or not... I'd rather pay to see Floyd take a risk...but he obviously wont... the very fact he never even MENTIONED Lara as an option shows you what kind of fighter he is...
                    He just fought Manny fuc*ing Pacquiao dude. Who cares at this stage? And it's free TV.

Comment

So he wasn't joking after all when he was going to fight either Mayfield or Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X