Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather Vs Berto master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
    I think if this does happen one of the sadder aspects is that Khan, Brook, Thurman, etc have wasted so much time fighting soft touches because they were scared to lose their chance at a Floyd ticket.
    Thurman was held back by haymon for some reason. He wanted big fights.

Berto doesnt even deserve a fight with brook.
    this is ducking the young guys clearly

Comment

• Wrong, he's fighting Spadafora in Dubrai.

Comment

• If true, a pretty terrible fight. It should be Khan or Brook.

But whatever. Floyd haters are still salty that Manny didn't wind up doing **** against Floyd.

Floyd should retire. He's beaten everyone there was to beat during his time. What's left???

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          Hm... but didn't you also say this?
          :AYWOoD: made no sense...at all. :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            So you condone going out like a puszy? Obviously you do/ lol Sorry shltbag...us boxing fans dont.:AOR:
            You mean like manny did in the biggest fight of his life?

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LLPARK3R View Post
              Then again, the possibility of a rare KO for Floyd looms..
              Floyd couldn't ko his b1tch, he wont ko molasses berto.

Comment

• Not surprised in the slightest, he already ducked Khan 3 times, this is just the 4th.. i mean who couldn't predict it by now? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Dude why are you deflecting the fact that this is a terrible fight? What does Manny have to do with this bad fight?

Just own it, you'll feel better about life.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    So you think fighting 12 rounds with One arm is a cowardly thing to do? You are a ***ing idiot arnt you?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
                      Dude Rubio was on a roll and had some hype behind him. And was a ranked contender.

I don't know jack **** about about Silakj so don't ask me about him I don't even know who the **** he is

and I'll play your ****** game. Say those were **** fights which they were, does that make it okay to continue a terrible trend?

You're over here criticizing people and saying they're the reason boxing will play second fiddle to UFC and telling me two wrongs make a right? You're a jackass I'd slap the spy glasses right off your tool face if you said something like this to me in person. No questions asked, just your spy shades laying on the floor and a huge red imprint on your mulberry pale face.

LMAO @ you slapping me. I see Connor McGregor has created even more FORUM GANGSTAZ!!

Go research the history of this sport and find me a past world champion that fought #1 contender after #1 contender every fight until their retirement.

Trust me, I'll wait for you to research it.

Comment

Working...
                      X