No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao To Get Tough Test in 2016 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao To Get Tough Test in 2016 Return

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38KOs) is going to return against a tough opponent, according to his trainer Freddie Roach.

Pacquiao was last seen on May 2nd, losing a twelve round unanimous decision in the richest fight in boxing history against WBC/WBA/WBO welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The Filipino star suffered a right shoulder injury during the fourth round of the fight. It required surgery which is going to keep him out of the ring until at least the spring of 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum wants to match Crawford against Pacquiao, that's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Arum wants to match Crawford against Pacquiao, that's a good fight.
      good to hear that!!

i want PAC to fight fighters not pu$$y boxers like floyd. .

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
        good to hear that!!

I want to see Floyd in fights where his opponents give it their all and don't come up with excuses after they've lost.

Comment

khan crawford or mathysse would be a good test for the true champion

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            I want to see Floyd in fights where his opponents give it their all and don't come up with excuses after they've lost.
            exactly.expecially the ones that don't claim that they won when they really lost and then nake excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              I guess hitting gloves and air while backpeddling and winning rounds by the Vegas-default scoring system is giving it Floyd's all?...

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
                good to hear that!!

basically you want pac to return to the easy fights to make him look good.GOD forbid the fake Christian lose another fight because another excuse in a loss with a fighter not name mayweather would really set pacs legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  I guess hitting gloves and air while backpeddling and winning rounds by the Vegas-default scoring system is giving it Floyd's all?...
                  smart fighter with skills. no other is better at any aspect of the fighter. don't be so hard on yourself.

Comment

So which fighter is he bringing up in weight this time?

Comment

Working...
                    X