Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley is one of the Most Overrated and Lucky Fighters in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
    You talk as if Kell Brook didn't went life and death against Carson Jones.
    Or as if he shut out Shawn Porter, he didn't, that was a close fight. And Shawn Porter is pretty mediocre.
    He did go life and death with Jones. Mainly due to poor conditioning. He put an absolute beating on him the first 7 rounds and corrected it in the rematch.

Regarding Porter, that wasn't really close. He won 9 & 8 rounds on two scorecards. I have a hard time giving Porter more than 2-3 rounds in that fight, and even those weren't convincing. The RBR thread on NSB generally saw Brook winning comfortably.

Sure, Porter is "average" now, but before Brook beat him he was the second coming.

Comment

• I bumped my Bradley is overrated thread... the poll so far says that Tim is indeed overrated lol! Typical NSB garbage of attack TS for being a nationalist and hate on fighters he likes instead of debating Bradley's overrated "skills" and supposed "slickness" lol. If Tim Bradley didn't have his heart and will he would be an ESPN class fighter. I don't know why people are so offended by saying Tim is overrated. I actually think it's a compliment because he is overachieving for his skills or lack of.

Comment

• I've made threads on this before in the past. Timmy is so overrated.

Comment

• Bradley without a doubt has some of the highest profile/most bizarre wins of any other fighter in recent times.

Pacquiao beat him in their first fight, Provodnikov KO'd him in round 3 of their fight, Vargas KO'd him over the weekend.. But he wins these fights!

Really strange and also really entertaining and kind of funny in it's own way. I do give him credit for having some of the best conditioning of any fighter out there, it's really the only thing that gets him through.

Comment

• Bradley is now becoming vastly underrated.

But i guess not much else can be expected from a forum full of keyboard warriors most of whom have never even sparred before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer_of_Sheep View Post
              You talk as if Kell Brook didn't went life and death against Carson Jones.
              Or as if he shut out Shawn Porter, he didn't, that was a close fight. And Shawn Porter is pretty mediocre.
              I talk as if Kell Brook didn't go life and death with Jones? Yeah cos the thread's not about Kell Brook dummy.

Is that all you idiots have? Kell Brook this, Kell Brook that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
                I bumped my Bradley is overrated thread... the poll so far says that Tim is indeed overrated lol! Typical NSB garbage of attack TS for being a nationalist and hate on fighters he likes instead of debating Bradley's overrated "skills" and supposed "slickness" lol. If Tim Bradley didn't have his heart and will he would be an ESPN class fighter. I don't know why people are so offended by saying Tim is overrated. I actually think it's a compliment because he is overachieving for his skills or lack of.
                Tell me about it. It's just a bonehead way of debating.

Comment

• This overemphasis on 12-0/KO wins and on overall record is exactly the kind of **** that pushes fighters to picking relatively weak opposition. Tim Bradley in recent years has not done that. Plus this fight with vargas was a clear victory, even if he did not win every single round.

Top 10 p4p might be a stretch right now, but top 20 seems fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                    This overemphasis on 12-0/KO wins and on overall record is exactly the kind of **** that pushes fighters to picking relatively weak opposition. Tim Bradley in recent years has not done that. Plus this fight with vargas was a clear victory, even if he did not win every single round.

Top 10 p4p might be a stretch right now, but top 20 seems fair.
                    Jessie Vargas is terrible competition and was picked by Bradley.

I never mentioned he had to KO anybody. Ward, Mayweather and Rigo don't really KO anyone yet I consider them light years ahead of Tim Bradley.

Comment

• Tim isn't over rated. He's just a solid fighter, but not a special or spectacular one. I doubt he will ever amaze.

Comment

Working...
                      X