Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley is one of the Most Overrated and Lucky Fighters in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
    Your definition of elite is narrower than 99% of boxing fans. Also you can call any fighter overrated in this sport, it's the easiest thing in the world to do which is why there are so many people here posting threads doing it. If everyone Bradley beat is overrated, it still matters that he beat them. You can still have a legacy in this sport without being Floyd Mayweather. Bradley's had a great run in the sport and the only guy who can claim to beat him is Manny Pacquiao.
    "elite" and best 10 fighters in the world is also very different.

Comment

• Everything about him is overrated from his defense to his handspeed, right to his slightly above average chin.

He is like a small more crude Shawn Porter with worse balance.

A supposed elite welterweight that is going tooth and nail against 140lb fighters who are really bordering world class, something not right there I'll tell ya.

Comment

• Good points. Bradley seemed pretty good years ago, but hasn't shown anything since. Ruslan might have ruined him.

Comment

• He is an average boxer with great conditioning and a tremendous will. A complete overachiever in every sense.

He has made a career out of beating guys with zero strength and no inside game. You put a Shawn Porter against average boxers with nothing to keep him honest and no inside game and he will go through them too and in a lot better fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Are Brook and Degale "elite"
            Of course not. Aren't you morons getting bored of trying to play the nationalism angle? I just listed several American fighters as elite or potentially elite like Crawford.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Of course not. Aren't you morons getting bored of trying to play the nationalism angle? I just listed several American fighters as elite or potentially elite like Crawford.
              What about your teeth doe? They straight? Or do you got dem snaggletoofs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolezal View Post
                What about your teeth doe? They straight? Or do you got dem snaggletoofs?
                I'm not pure breed English so my teeth are good.

Comment

• The best part of Bradley fights are when he get's knocked down it's always hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                    Are Brook and Degale "elite"
                    No but they are a level above Porter and Dirrell, the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Everything about him is overrated from his defense to his handspeed, right to his slightly above average chin.

He is like a small more crude Shawn Porter with worse balance.

A supposed elite welterweight that is going tooth and nail against 140lb fighters who are really bordering world class, something not right there I'll tell ya.
                      Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      He is an average boxer with great conditioning and a tremendous will. A complete overachiever in every sense.

He has made a career out of beating guys with zero strength and no inside game. You put a Shawn Porter against average boxers with nothing to keep him honest and no inside game and he will go through them too and in a lot better fashion.
                      The worst part are people talking as if he's taking out elite welterweights and often cite his "win" over Pacquiao. Honestly, the guy hasn't a win over a legit welterweight.

He's fighting guys who are too small for the weight. He's saying he'll fight GGG and that's cool. But why are you fighting Vargas if you'll fight GGG?

And do you have some kind of twisted deathwish? GGG would literally end his career, if not his life.

Everything about him is average, except his will. He's got a tough mentality, I'll give him that. But other than that, nothing special.

There are plenty of full sized welterweights I'd pick to beat Bradley relatively easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X