Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is the most deserving WW for a Mayweather fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing alot of tim bradley love in here. Is this the same tim bradley that fought diego chaves and almost died vs provogubiivoc ? Foh

Comment

Look at the names who voted yes the majority dislike Mayweather, voting yes so they can discredit Mayweathers choice which won't be Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Look at the names who voted yes the majority dislike Mayweather, voting yes so they can discredit Mayweathers choice which won't be Bradley.
        You having a conversation by yourself here, sport? Trying to get things sorted out here, are ya. Mmmm Kay. Let me know how that works for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          You having a conversation by yourself here, sport? Trying to get things sorted out here, are ya. Mmmm Kay. Let me know how that works for ya.
          Mmmm Kay? Who the **** says that apart from the guy from south park.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            I wouldn't discredit Floyd at all...my only beef is how ridiculous it is that certain, viable names can't even be discussed do to the pathetic promotional beef. I know that it has been going on for seemingly forever now and it's pretty much just accepted (because nobody has any other choice)...but damn man, it's really, really old now.

Comment

Coming off of getting a draw against fringe contender or most likely beating an ex-paper champion and that too from a lower weight? or his marketability which helped sold 339 tickets for his unification bout against Alexander? You got an air tight case.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 06-22-2015, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Coming off of getting a draw against fringe contender or most likely beating an ex-paper champion and that too from a lower weight? or his marketability which helped sold 339 tickets for his unification bout against Alexander? You got an air tight case.
                Fair enough.....floyd should just shadow box in the ring by himself. He's def worthy

Comment

No he's not and he's with TR so it's a non issue.

He lost to Manny and holds nothing of value ( strap) I had him number 3 but I think a case could be made his positions slipped. Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of his but wouldn't say he's most deserving

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    Fair enough.....floyd should just shadow box in the ring by himself. He's def worthy
                    LOL.

Well, Kell Brook is a natural because of the belt. Then there is his idol Khan and of course Keef Durman.

Although Bradley would be an interesting fight imo.

Comment

No.

We already know hat Bradley is and isn't, he as handled by Pacquiao easy money.

Same reason I don't want khan, we know his level.

Now Thurman and Brook may get added to that list but at this point in time both are unbeaten, neither has been handled by anyone, so it'd at least be a bit more interesting based on that, we dont know what their level is so it gives it some intrigue.

Whoever floyd fights will be a massive underdog, but i'd rather it be someone unbeaten, who may have an extra gear we haven't seen yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X