Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is the most deserving WW for a Mayweather fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    LOL.

Well, Kell Brook is a natural because of the belt. Then there is his idol Khan and of course Keef Durman.

Although Bradley would be an interesting fight imo.
    People will always complain either way. Haha. Thurman's best win is guerrero who isn't a natural WW. Kahn hasn't done enough at WW if anything notable. Garcia has only thought about WW. Bradley got a draw agsinst Chavez.
    That leaves brook, who's name grew after beating porter who most say is a hype job......boxingscene = tough crowd to please lol

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Bout time Floyd give a brother a pay day again. Mosley was half a decade ago.
      This comment made my day

Comment

Brook then Thurman then Porter. Timmy's got a great resume, but his accomplishments at 147 are meh if you consider Manny, Juan, and Provo really JWW's.

Comment

I voted other which is pretty much the same as no. Bradley would be a decent fight for Mayweather but I think Brook and Thurman deserve a Mayweather fight more. Bradley has a clear loss to Pacquiao recently. He also has a debatable win over Ruslin and a draw with Chavez that he should have won. Brook and Thurman both have perfect records with nobody coming close to beating them. Thurman beat Guerrero just as easily as Mayweather did and he holds a title. Brook is an undefeated champion and his win over Porter is looking better than ever now.

Comment

Bradley needs to actually fight a welterweight first. Diego Chaves is the only welterweight he's fougth since moving to WW. Pacman is small (though effective at the weight), marquez weighed in at 144 (small, too), Vargas is moving up from 140.... Oh, and Ruslan is a 140lb fighter too.

When he beats a legit welterweight I'll believe he is the most deserving.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              I know the fight won't happen. But Tim is more deserving of a Mayweather fight than any other WW being mentioned IMO. He has the best resume for the job and has put in his time fighting a list of who's who. It would also be a solid fight for mayweather for his last fight.

Would you agree?

Discuss.
              Yes.

Nobody wants to hear this, see?

Would be ugly and Floyd might not win.

Comment

Man Hell Nah!!!!!! That would be a BORING A*S FIGHT!!!!!! No interest in that fight at all. How bout Bradley FINALLY fight Khan.

Comment

Glad to see most are in agreement with me. Brook would be the 2nd most deserving IMO. Then Thurman.

Comment

Truth is no WW really stands out as far as deserving a Mayweather shot. Based solely off of his WW resume, Bradley is just another contender who like others basically has one solid win at the weight class.

Comment

The name is known too. I bet you Tim averages 1.2 million houses this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X