Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You sure Larry?

The Master has taught the apprentice well hahaha

The shoulder check lol

Headlock

and this the patented power hugs. Oh so sweet lol

I see you ignored this video doe

Comment

The OP is the only guy still crying about the may/pac fight its almost July give it up you are not going to convince people PAC won the fight. But I agree broner should have lost more than one point for this fight.

Comment

I wish that people wouldnt make a comparison between broner and floyd, its an insult to boxing.

Weeks should of penalized broner a lot earlier and it migh of actually helped broner.

Refs need to be penalized for such bias performances, its corruption in boxing.

Broner had a horrible game plan, clinching, forearms and pushing the face of his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          I see you ignored this video doe

Not even close.

There is clinching when you get tied up and there is clinching coz the boxer has a vagina. Pac's the first one the later's for floyd and broner lol

Comment

people are actually congratulating Mr.Weeks over his performance in his facebook. wtf were they watching

Comment

i understand why people are complaining about the hug tactics that are used by floyd. but there is a difference, the difference was that AB was overdoing it and did not seem to care(he maybe though al haymon would protect him all the way) for a while i thought they were going to jack the victory from Shawn, specially after the KD

Comment

Let the hugging games begin lol

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  i understand why people are complaining about the hug tactics that are used by floyd. but there is a difference, the difference was that AB was overdoing it and did not seem to care(he maybe though al haymon would protect him all the way) for a while i thought they were going to jack the victory from Shawn, specially after the KD
                  Actually you're corrected there is a difference.

In the Porter Vs Broner fight Broner sometimes had no choice but too clinch because of Porters wild style and rushing.

He lost a point and rightfully so but also was blatantly using the forearm and push Porters face which played into the point deduction.

As for PacMay, Mayweather was literally pulling Manny into clinches. There was no reason to clinch other than to disrupt rhythm. One this is blatant fouling. More blatant than Broner's.

He used clinching as a way to stop Manny from throwing combos after he cut the ring off and should been penalized after the third attempt. There's nothing worst than using clinching as a defense and these fighters should start being DQ'ed.

Comment

Weeks did a poor job in this fight. Excessive holding and multiple fouls until finally he takes a point. Should have done it sooner but at least he saved his credibility a bit

Comment

i like how that pic is from philboxing lmao

u still salty balut boy?

Comment

Working...
                      X