No announcement yet.

Devin Haney the next floyd/Roy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    They're trying to avoid him becoming a pro fighter that fights like an amatuer who stayed too long in the system.
    Amateurs now fight with no headgear and 10 point must system. No reason he would develop traditional 'amateur' habits unless he had a bad team behind him

Comment

ive seen videos of this kid and he looks to be quick with some god reflexes but he is a long way from even being worthy of such comparisons. be interesting to see him turn pro so young.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Amateurs now fight with no headgear and 10 point must system. No reason he would develop traditional 'amateur' habits unless he had a bad team behind him
        Ah true, I keep forgetting they decided to do this with high level amateurs.

Comment

compare

to

very ****ing similiar if you as me. 19 year old Floyd and 15 year old Devin (16 now), in the next 3 years you don't think he can close that gap?

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            compare

"Floyd Mayweather is a power puncher, he's a guy who could hurt you and knock you out with one punch" lol, Crazy how his perception changed so much.

Comment

He sparred gervanta Davis in the doghouse on friday I hope somebody puts that video up

Comment

Video of him sparring. Damn tommy smalls is one annoying prick. One of the YouTube comments said he beat the crap out of tank Davis when they sparred but Floyd didn't allow any recording

http://youtu.be/wYhxgg2L18E

Comment

Damnit they were hyping up that sparring session so much I really wanted to see it.

Comment

Kid will be a problem in a few years

Hit & not get hit #boxing #teamhaney

A video posted by TheDream (@realdevinhaney) on

Comment

turning Pro at 16? lol Anyways if Floyd signed him his career has gone to shlt.

Comment

Working...
                      X