Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

W. Klitschko was , reportedly, spitting up blood after the Jennings fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    yea really. like getting hit with an uppercut in a 12 round fight makes you a terrible boxer,,lol. even the best defensive fighters in the game eat some punches during a long fight
    Beez, I do consider you as a knowlegable member in this forum . All I am saying is tht Klitschko's arrogance is really irritating to me. He's always pretending to be the guy hat you can't outbox nor touch but actually, he is A LO more hittable than his brother even with excessive clinching.

I think he will get past Fury in a veryvery hard fight. But once he faces Povetkin, it will be over for him. I genuinely believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      187 times. that's a clear dq. had his head open? don't know what that means. wlad couldn't deal with povetkin coming forward so he had to cheat. a non corrupt ref would have dq'd him henry akwindade style.
      Not true at all. He might have taken a point for holding but he initiated action. Akinwande held to survive. Anybody that thinks that's all Klitschko could do againt Povetkin doesn't know boxing. He easily could have pushed off like Foreman or some other border line foul. He toyed with Povetkin it wasn't nearly as bad as Ali vs Frazier I, II or III(the holding).
      Last edited by low blows; 06-19-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X