No announcement yet.

Official: Lara-Rodriguez, Beterbeiv-Johnson PBC Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Agreed. Too slow, no D. He'd eat so many lefts.
    I don't think so. One or two of Stevenson's big lefts would put Beterbiev down and out. Don't see him lasting very long against Kovalev either.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      He's not close to ready for Stevenson. He will get picked apart.
      He was toying with Johnson clearly. I wouldn't put too much into this performance. However he is going to need more than just Power Shots, need a consistent Jab to go with that Power.

Comment

• Beterbiev is noway near ready for The Krusher or Stevenson. Probably a good thing the Chilemba fight never went ahead based on tonights performance.

He closed the show but meh, far from impressive.

Comment

• I liked that KD from the jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Hahaha are they really advertising Kimbo Slice vs Shamrock? Thought Ken retired about a decade back

I remember Ken pulling out before and that goon with the pink hair came in on a few hours notice and pushed Kimbo's **** in
            No kidding. My girlfriend just heard that and was like "Shamrock is still fighting? I thought he retired a while ago? He must be pretty damn old by now."

Damn, she doesn't even follow MMA or boxing really but she knew that was an iffy fight.

Comment

• Beterbiev would knock Stevenson spark out

Comment

• I guess it is casual Friday for that interpreter~

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                  I thought he looked bad against an opponent who didn't really even have a training camp. I don't see him lasting long against someone like Kovalev or even Stevenson. He needs quite a bit more seasoning against quality fighters who are ready for him.
                  Thats why I voted too close to call. Beterbiev didnt impress me at all. I dont think theyre teaching him anything at his camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    No kidding. My girlfriend just heard that and was like "Shamrock is still fighting? I thought he retired a while ago? He must be pretty damn old by now."

Damn, she doesn't even follow MMA or boxing really but she knew that was an iffy fight.

Swear he was approaching 50 when he retired that said Kimbo isn't no spring chicken either, so much for his boxing career..

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Hahaha are they really advertising Kimbo Slice vs Shamrock? Thought Ken retired about a decade back

I remember Ken pulling out before and that goon with the pink hair came in on a few hours notice and pushed Kimbo's **** in
                      I thought it was a joke when I saw it the first time. Shamrock is 51!!! I'll watch it for laughs anyhow.

Originally posted by downklown View Post
                      Remember guys, this is only his 9th fight!
                      But he is being hyped to death as if he is unbeatable. It's really overdone considering what we saw tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X