Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algieri Going Hard on Twitter LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Algieri does think of him as "something" of consequence to have a go at him.
    Last edited by Box-Office; 06-07-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Some of these Wannabe Boxing Experts need to be SMACKED they have no respect and they act so tough on youtube and social media. Have some damn respect!
      That is the nature of combat sports. Many "analysts" let alone hardly any fans have ever participated in it.

Although many are pretty good without doing so, there is that.

Comment

I just watched the video, seems Khan has kind of accepted he's not fighting Mayweather next.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          I just watched the video, seems Khan has kind of accepted he's not fighting Mayweather next.
          Yeah, good for his mental health.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Yeah, good for his mental health.
            I had to laugh at him throwing out Thurman's name. I don't doubt Khan would take the fight but his handlers will not let him anywhere near Thurman.

Comment

BeRealTV is just a Biased Khan fan so I never watch his videos. He doesn't bother with other British fighter just Khan and I hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Who the hell is brealtv?
                some UK youtube channel dude

he's very biased in his videos

Comment

Isn't Box Office from Canada? I thought he was.

Anyway, this is BRealTv interviewing Khan whose excuses for the Algieri performances are hilarious.

LOL Yeah, Khan sounds like he's making it up or really doesn't know what was wrong with him. I don't think there was anything wrong with him. He's just not that great.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    LOL Yeah, Khan sounds like he's making it up or really doesn't know what was wrong with him. I don't think there was anything wrong with him. He's just not that great.
                    Khan went up against a very good fighter who had all the physical advantages possible barring speed. So he struggled. It happens in boxing. Khan is still one of the best welters out there today and beats most of the guys you keep naming.

Comment

Isn't Box Office from Canada? I thought he was.

Anyway, this is BRealTv interviewing Khan whose excuses for the Algieri performances are hilarious.

what a smug v-neck wearing c*nt

Comment

Working...
                      X