Algieri Going Hard on Twitter LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What, like 2 years ago?

Can you not go two posts without lies or half-truths. You tried to fool people into thinking that Hearn and Paul Smith had a problem with Abraham's gloves when it was the other way around.....just to suck off Khan. Do you ever think - why am I doing this?
    No like very recent, Lopez, Berto, Chaves names were all thrown out.

Also rumor has it the Rios fight might not happen and Brook might need more tune up's due to his injury, listen to IFL Q and A's. Rios vs Brook is dependent on Kells injury - according to Eddie

Brook doesnt have many options if he continues to fight in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      No like very recent, Lopez, Berto, Chaves names were all thrown out.

Also rumor has it the Rios fight might not happen and Brook might need more tune up's due to his injury, listen to IFL Q and A's. Rios vs Brook is dependent on Kells injury - according to Eddie

Brook doesnt have many options if he continues to fight in the UK
      No they weren't. Lopez was considered for Brook's first defence but then he got stabbed.

"Im still a Brook fan but I'll blatantly lie to make him look bad"

The Rios stuff is more lies. Khantards have completely gone off the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        No they weren't. Lopez was considered for Brook's first defence but then he got stabbed.

"Im still a Brook fan but I'll blatantly lie to make him look bad"

The Rios stuff is more lies. Khantards have completely gone off the radar.
        Dirk come on mate, time to grow up

Anyways Hern said if Lopez can get one win together, they will consider him for Brook, same interview he also mentioned Berto, and Chaves

and the Rios stuff isnt lies, go listen to the last Q&A's, they said Rios isnt set in stone and it all depends on Kells injury.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Dirk come on mate, time to grow up

Anyways Hern said if Lopez can get one win together, they will consider him for Brook, same interview he also mentioned Berto, and Chaves

and the Rios stuff isnt lies, go listen to the last Q&A's, they said Rios isnt set in stone and it all depends on Kells injury.
          Hearn said nothing of the sort in the last Q&A. He said they haven't come to an agreement over the money. There's clearly been nothing wrong with Brook's injury.

Grow up? You're like a little child making up porky pies to make Brook look bad. Who goes to those lengths? Like I said, it might be time for you to have a long hard look in the mirror and think "Why am I doing this?"

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
            yeah IFLTV is the Ellie of the UK IMO.

brealtv never heard of him
            That dimwit Ellie doesn't compare to Kugan Cassius.

As for Algieri, he's in desperate need of a win.
            Last edited by Adamjr91; 06-08-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X