Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Had No Idea Who Golovkin Was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what dose manny not knowing who ggg is have to do with him fighting cotto on ppv

Comment

lol.........

Comment

I recall a bunch of posters here joking about the picture with GGG and Pacquiao and how Pac probably had no idea who that was and Pac/GGG fans throwing a fit

lol

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          what dose manny not knowing who ggg is have to do with him fighting cotto on ppv
          Roach just planting the seed for when Cotto doesnt fight him....if cotto wins on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            LOL. Isn't there a pic of GGG and Manny together prior to the Floyd fight taken at wild card when GGG visited there?

edit: found thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=visits

Maybe Manny though GGG was a spy sent by Floyd.

Manny be like-whodafuckisthis??
            Social media > Roach

Comment

I don't get it...so the guy that Golovkin KO'd is the better option? I know it's been a while since Cotto fought last, but come on. It's not about who is a draw. Clearly. GGG is up there, say what you want about him, he's getting a big ass push from HBO and a fight with Cotto would draw very well. To deny that is akin to just saying you don't want to fight him.

Comment

Roach should tell Manny he's the guy whose bandwagon all of his ex fair-weather fans are now on.

Comment

LOL. Isn't there a pic of GGG and Manny together prior to the Floyd fight taken at wild card when GGG visited there?

edit: found thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ghlight=visits

Maybe Manny though GGG was a spy sent by Floyd.

Manny be like-whodafuckisthis??
                  Look like two bobbleheads.

Comment

That is old news. Roach stated that before the May 2nd fight happened and the reason is that Manny does not follow boxing and doesn't really know who any fighter is. Roach also called GGG the best P4P fighter in the world at that time. This site really needs to get some new writers to keep up on actual NEWS in the sport. I understand that big stories do not happen every day, but digging up crap from over a month ago is really desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      I don't get it...so the guy that Golovkin KO'd is the better option? I know it's been a while since Cotto fought last, but come on. It's not about who is a draw. Clearly. GGG is up there, say what you want about him, he's getting a big ass push from HBO and a fight with Cotto would draw very well. To deny that is akin to just saying you don't want to fight him.
                      which is exactly the same excuse ggg gives for ward

Comment

Working...
                      X